Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Acne scar treatment-which method is best?
02-13-2017, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2017 10:52 AM by Demo.)
Acne scar treatment-which method is best?
Hi,
Since a few months, I’m planning for laser acne scar treatment from a well-known laser clinic in Toronto. But I don’t know anything about this procedure. Is laser treatment a permanent solution for severe acne scar problem? How is this treatment really going to be? How long is post-treatment recovery for acne scar? Is this procedure painful? Which type of laser is best? Smooth-beam Laser Or Fractionated Laser? Any thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2017, 11:58 AM
RE: Acne scar treatment-which method is best?
Space age treatment using light is to help you.

With a few reactions or distress, skin conditions might be incredibly decreased or wiped out with this treatment. It’s a boost to the self-regard and a lighting up to your future.

Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatment lessens and evacuates acne scars and age spots. But, not at all like tanning, it doesn’t age your skin advance or instigate skin disease. The focused on light is shone onto the infected skin, maybe those scars staying from skin inflammation treatment, for an exceptionally restricted time every session.[url=http://www.drnumb.com/blog/keep-away-acne-scars-laser-treatment/][/url]
11-01-2017, 08:23 PM
Rainbow RE: Acne scar treatment-which method is best?
Hi! I am a Rodan and Fields consultant. I want you to also know about our AMP MD Roller system. This system has been life changing for those with acne scars and have kept them away from lasers and harsh treatment. Please take a look at my link below. I hope this helps you. Please feel free to ask me any questions! Heart

https://rhiannalee.myrandf.com/Shop/Product/AAAPSP1
11-04-2017, 12:53 PM
It is very serious problem in latest days.There are different types of acne scars that can easily be removed by using the laser Acne Scar Treatment in Abu Dhabi. i Have my own personal experience and gets gud result from here. They providing best treatment with latest techniques. NOw i am very happy because my problem is solved.If u want to know about acne scars check the blogs its very helpful for all of you.
http://www.dubailasertreatment.com/blog/...cne-scars/
11-25-2017, 11:38 AM
Recently I have came across two products that I have been using for the past 2 months that have reduced my wrinkles and smoothed my skin. They also have helped clear up my acne in the past month of using them.

The first is the pure biology anti-aging cream. I wash my face with water then apply it every night before bed. It has drastically helped clear up my skin and reduce wrinkles. Heres a link to the product: https://goo.gl/k2DcFM

In the morning after I take a shower and wash my face, I use this product to help moisturize and smooth my skin. It is a bit pricey, but it works better than a majority of the products I've tried from Clean & Clear and Proactive. Heres the second product: https://goo.gl/CW8ovy

I hope they work for you because they sure worked for me. Please keep me updated!
12-21-2017, 09:23 AM
This home remedy will help you to get rid of acne.
Make a Honey and Cinnamon Mask
Both honey and cinnamon are excellent sources of antioxidants.

Studies have found applying antioxidants to the skin is more effective at reducing acne than benzoyl peroxide and retinoids.

These are two common acne medications for the skin that have antibacterial properties.

The antioxidants studied were vitamin B3, linoleic (omega-6) fatty acid and sodium ascorbyl phosphate (SAP), which is a vitamin C derivative.

These specific antioxidants are not found in honey or cinnamon, but there is a possibility that other antioxidants may have a similar effect.

Honey and cinnamon also have the ability to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation, which are two factors that trigger acne .

While the anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties of honey and cinnamon may benefit acne-prone skin, no studies exist on their ability to treat acne.

How to Make a Honey and Cinnamon Mask
Mix 2 tablespoons honey and 1 teaspoon cinnamon together to form a paste.
After cleansing, apply the mask to your face and leave it on for 10–15 minutes.
Rinse the mask off completely and pat your face dry.
SUMMARY:
Honey and cinnamon have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties. Because of this, they may be beneficial for acne-prone skin.
12-26-2017, 07:34 AM
(02-13-2017 08:54 AM)RebeccLw Wrote:  Hi,
Since a few months, I’m planning for laser acne scar treatment from a well-known laser clinic in Toronto. But I don’t know anything about this procedure. Is laser treatment a permanent solution for severe acne scar problem? How is this treatment really going to be? How long is post-treatment recovery for acne scar? Is this procedure painful? Which type of laser is best? Smooth-beam Laser Or Fractionated Laser? Any thoughts?
you need Derma roller tretment which covers all you skin problems
12-27-2017, 01:43 PM
I would recommend some natural ways for acne treatments such as apply the mixture of honey and cinnamon, apply aloe vera gel, use apple cider vinegar etc. For more about beauty and makeup you can go through given link: http://makeuppro.co
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-31-2018, 12:01 PM
Scars have been hindering your true beauty. Enliven it with Revitol acne scar cream (revitoldirect dot com). It will revitalize the skin with the creation of new cells. Scars which are often a result of tearing up of the skin needs healing from the cellular level and it can only be done with a product which can moisturize and stimulate cell regeneration at the same time. Because both these actions should occur simultaneously to bring relief to the person, Revitol acne scar cream is perfect as it does both. This is also effective on other types of scars received from burns, surgery and accidents and not just acne.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-13-2018, 07:09 AM
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatment lessens and evacuates acne scars and age spots. But, not at all like tanning, it doesn’t age your skin advance or instigate skin disease.

http://parijatak.com/renal-best-kidney-d...ent-india/