Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 110 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average
Best Acne Solution
11-07-2013, 11:47 PM
Best Acne Solution
If you have acne problem you can try Matcha Green Tea Powder. It is best for acne and your acne problem will be solved. I have also used myself when i had acne.
When i was using this, I research on internet and found that according to US study consuming matcha green tea can increase thermogenesis (the body’s own rate of burning calories) from a normal 8%-10% of daily energy expenditure, to between 35% and 43% of daily energy expediture. Also suitable for acne & rosacea. 137 x antioxidants of regular green tea. Raises energy for up to 6 hours.

Matcha Green Tea Powder
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2013, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2016 07:14 PM by Julie Robins.)
RE: Best Acne Solution
WOULD love to know where you get this too!! YOU ARE DRINKING it right? I've heard of people ripping open tea bags and applying it…sounds like it offers weight loss too!

TCA Peel fast home scar removal for acne
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-16-2013, 09:26 PM
Weight loss and pretty skin?? Sign me up!! It is amazing how small changes in our diet and supplements can affect our skin. Love a new tip!
11-28-2013, 05:59 PM
I have heard this product as part of my friends skin care routine she had learned from winningskin.net. And I never thought that it could be that great! I think I should try this one as well!
03-06-2014, 09:58 PM
No doubt Pure Chimp Super Cream is the best solution for acne. I have used myself.
04-11-2014, 02:08 PM
Skin need too much care to looks glowing. I believe only on Jarvis Cream & Serum. Tongue

Check out my review on "Jarvis Cosmetics - best skin care" at my blog
04-18-2014, 09:15 AM
lots of over the counter stuff works well
but if you have a serious acne problem then go see a dermatologist.
they can prescribe you to something very strong that gets rid of all acne problems.
05-03-2014, 01:22 PM
(04-18-2014 09:15 AM)falah21 Wrote:  lots of over the counter stuff works well
but if you have a serious acne problem then go see a dermatologist.
they can prescribe you to something very strong that gets rid of all acne problems.

I agree with you... but if the person is here asking for solution then he might don't want to visit dermatologist.

Check out my review on "Jarvis Cosmetics - best skin care" at my blog
05-16-2014, 12:10 PM
(11-07-2013 11:47 PM)Kettycol Wrote:  If you have acne problem you can try Matcha Green Tea Powder. It is best for acne and your acne problem will be solved. I have also used myself when i had acne.
When i was using this, I research on internet and found that according to US study consuming matcha green tea can increase thermogenesis (the body’s own rate of burning calories) from a normal 8%-10% of daily energy expenditure, to between 35% and 43% of daily energy expediture. Also suitable for acne & rosacea. 137 x antioxidants of regular green tea. Raises energy for up to 6 hours.

Matcha Green Tea Powder

It's a really good solution for the acne problem.
Thanks for sharing such valuable information about the acne control.
06-03-2014, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2014 05:14 PM by Julie Robins.)
I agree too.... I love to gather up everyones information and research products on Acne...BUT!! YOU MUST see a dermatologist before self treating your acne. Especially if you have it in more than one area. This can be the symptom of something else going on in the body #acnehormones. I RARELY ENDORSE... but I will in this case because I do NOT promote anything in my line for Acne. We make TCA ALOE cleanser which has a charcoal base that will PROHIBIT oil and stop pimples from forming. Once you have ACNE your skin is on a vicious cycle. We even rate Acne by stages. So back to my endorsement. FIRST OFF, BENZOYL PEROXIDE causes rapid aging. Point. Blank. Period. It shuts down the the sebaceous gland that expels collagen. HOWEVER!!!!! PRO ACTIVE makes a cleanser utilizing the smallest amount of BP,. enough to slow down sebum bacteria, and for THAT I give it 'one thumb up'. I leave this to the professionals. Its all they do! And for anyone who is suffering and does NOT have the means to see a dermatologist OR if you just started some crazy skin issues.. Try the renewing cleanser as a TREATMENT. Not to wash your face. To treat your skin. Once the pimples are gone,. SLOW DOWN.. and use it as maintenance. Using Benzoyl is not recommended., however if you are smart and use it slowly, carefully and just ONE single product to address your symptoms.. then I say OK. Your DERM is going to give you something a whole lot stronger so why not start with a $25 bottle and spot treat!!