Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 100 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average
Best sunscreens
03-15-2014, 05:51 PM
Best sunscreens
Do you consider any of these to be good sunscreens?

http://www.ranker.com/list/best-sunscreen/makeup-tips
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2014 11:02 PM by Julie Robins.)
RE: Best sunscreens
If the product you’re using comes in a bottle with an SPF rating and is similar to a lotion in consistency, it’s a sunscreen product. That means that the product is designed to filter ultraviolet rays from the sun, keeping most of them away from your child’s skin but allowing some to penetrate. They typically contain chemical ingredients like PABA, which is a known allergen and can be irritating to the sensitive skin of some kids and adults. The American Academy of Dermatologists suggests that everyone use a sunscreen with an SPF level of at least 30 as an everyday precaution against skin damage, with higher levels recommended for fair skinned individuals that are more prone to sunburns. Scientifically speaking, sunscreens are referred to as “chemical barriers,” as they contain ingredients that filter rays, but don’t block them from reaching the skin.

If you’ve ever seen someone at the beach with a smear of thick, opaque cream across their nose, you’ve seen sunblock. These products are typically comprised of titanium oxide or zinc oxide, and are designed to physically block the sun from contacting the covered area of skin at all. The thick consistency makes the coverage more durable and the opaque color makes it easy to spot areas that have worn thin. Sunblock offers broad-spectrum protection against both UVA and UVB rays, and is highly recommended for those that have an unusually high sensitivity to ultraviolet rays. Also called “physical barriers,” sunblock products actively obstruct the sun and prevent it from reaching the skin to cause damage.

In my opinion, SUNSCREEN is worn daily mixed with foundation or used alone to keep an accidental exposure from turning ugly. IF you are going on an outside excision,. to the beach or a hike or to watch a ball game where you are CERTAIN to be sitting FACING the sun prior to 8 pm,. then SUN BLOCK is the only thing you should consider using.

As long as the product that you’re using provides adequate protection against the sun and offers, at a minimum, an SPF level of 30, the choice is ultimately a matter of preference.
Sunblock provides greater protection, but its thick consistency can make it difficult to spread evenly and it is quite visible. Sunscreen, on the other hand, is typically invisible and does provide adequate protection when the correct SPF level is used, but its invisibility can make the need for reapplication less than obvious until a burn is already causing discomfort. IF YOU have already received a sunburn from inadequate block... your form of sun block should be SUN AVOIDANCE!!!
Sunscreen also does not offer the broad-spectrum protection that physical sunblock products do, but is easier to apply and is readily available in water resistant formulas. Even sunscreen products that are marketed as “waterproof” should be reapplied after swimming or sweating heavily, though.

Keep in mind that sunblock products DON'T have an SPF level printed on the label because they’re not measured with SPF units, but that doesn’t mean that they’re ineffective. They are actually considered to be more effective when properly used, which can make them an ideal choice for those that burn EASILY and are fair skinned.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2014, 01:21 PM
Did not use any of them :P

Check out my review on "Jarvis Cosmetics - best skin care" at my blog
08-26-2014, 04:02 PM
Pharmacists name Neutrogena the No. 1 sunscreen.

Hair Transplant in Pakistan | Liposuction in Pakistan
11-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Sunscreens and blocks have chemicals in them that keep the body from producing adequate D3 levels. They can block up to 97%! I would use caution when using them. Only use paraben free, low SPF. I prefer to use coconut oil. It is a natural skin protector. I never burn when using it.
09-21-2015, 08:39 AM
Hi, I have been using Dermaxsol fro 2 weeks. I am happy to use Dermaxsol its all-day hydration creates a healthy moisture barrier to better resist irritants. Specifically formulated as a facial moisturizer, Dermaxsol Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF-30 nourishes and hydrates your skin while helping to defend against sunburn. Providing peak protection from UVA rays, your skin is left less susceptible to sunburn and premature skin aging. It is safe for all skin types. It is tested by dermatologists.
10-08-2015, 01:00 AM
I use a brand, I can't recall the name, that is mostly made of coconut oil and it does the trick!
11-11-2016, 04:06 AM
I grew up having a sensitive skin and a friend of mine recommended me to try Belo Paraben free Whitening Lotion with SPF 30 and I'm loving the results. It's also very affordable for its price.
07-03-2017, 01:46 PM
I am using "Beeswax cold Cream" . It is best skin care product , i am using it . If you want to best skin care products please call us - 961 5 807870