Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average
Botox Injections
08-20-2014, 04:15 PM
Botox Injections
Many of us want to look younger but without surgery. The area in which age is most unforgiving is the face, with lines appearing in men and women from the late twenties onwards.

Here at the Premier Laser Clinic, they can provide Antiwrinkle Treatment (Also know as Botox Injections or Botox Treatment) for the facial area in the City of London covering West London, East London and areas such as Clapham, Kingston, Notting Hill and Aldgate. They are also easily accessible from South London and West London.

Click here for more details
http://www.londonpremierlaser.co.uk/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Botox Injections
Botox injection non surgical treatment remove wrinkles and lines around the eyes and lips.

Hair Transplant in Pakistan | Liposuction in Pakistan
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-27-2015, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2016 08:18 PM by Julie Robins.)
I just watched BOTOX injections used on the platysmal bands of the neck however but be very cautious and pick someone who does this regularly, as there are some vital structures in the neck that must not be disturbed.
Free advice ask Julie
I would also recommend having a formal consultation with a plastic surgeon, as oftentimes Botox is not the answer, but rather a neck lift - this can give a very natural, durable result.
Botox can flatten the neck folds that hang down if they're not too big. This makes a more sharp angle at the neck on profile which looks younger. It can also help diminish fine horizontal creases but Botox does not work as well on all patients...some may not get improvement. If the sight of your neck really bothers you then schedule a consultation with a Botox expert.

It's not unusual for patients to develop platysmal bands during the facial aging process. These bands occur because a separation exists in the midline between the paired platysma muscles. With aging and the development of loose facial skin these muscles develop bands along their inner borders.
The vast majority of patients with platysma bands in the skin will require a facelift. In some cases where platsyma bands are mild and patients hope to avoid a facelift, botox may be used as a temporizing maneuver.
I can help right now if you want AMAZING SKIN!!
The treatment of platysmal bands with botox requires a significant amount of technical skill. When not performed correctly this procedure can result in difficult swallowing. It's therefore important to perform a careful analysis of the neck before proceeding with botox injections of platysma bands. Although this procedure is rarely indicated, in some cases it may yield excellent results.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-01-2015, 05:55 AM
I know someone who got them done and now she can't stop. She looks so bad and I don't have the heart to tell her!!
10-08-2015, 12:46 AM
I could never trust something like this. Maybe it was how I was raged never being around it but plastic surgery of any kind freaks me out.
03-04-2016, 01:34 PM
Botox can be harmful. But instead stem cells can help. They are just the live cells which helps in rejuvenation.
09-28-2016, 02:03 AM
For me, the beauty of Botox is that, done by a skilled injector, it can provide amazing results and postpone more drastic measures. Also, even in worst case scenario if results are not optimal, it only lasts a few months, so not a long-term commitment.
02-08-2017, 06:59 AM
Botox injections are a famous approach to incidentally delete almost negligible differences and wrinkles on the face. Botox Injections
03-19-2017, 06:05 AM
I never wanted to try botox injection as I know natural is whats best.