Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 53 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Breaking out in place?
11-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Breaking out in place?
I break out slightly around my chin and mouth. I am not sure what causes that but it is very annoying. Is there any solutions for this area I can use? Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2014, 08:03 AM
RE: Breaking out in place?
You may need to exfoliate, at the very least once a week...
11-12-2014, 05:25 PM
Hi Love.. Even when I have to send someone OUTSIDE of my skincare line,. I do it. now pro active is some wicked stuff.. especially for gals my age. When you take away oil.. you speed up the aging process. But who wants pimples!! SO.. if you do this one thing.. then you will kiss those bumps goodbye. And btw, chin bumps are caused by estrogen produced in the ovaries. IF YOU CONTINUE to see crazy nodules,. even after this tidbit..then go see your obgyn, . OUR BODY is built to show and outside symptom for an internal problem. Breaking out around the mouth is absolutely female reproduction.
OK WHERE'S THAT ADVICE JULIE.. ?!!

proactive cleanser. USE IT AT NIGHT, ON AND OFF,. 60 SECONDS. YOU WILL NOT HAVE A BUMP in one week. Maintain it by doing this every other night.
WHAT DO I HATE ABOUT PROACTIVE? benzoyl peroxide!! Strips the skin of EVERY GOOD PROTEIN YOU MAKE... but.. for this ONE situation,. you need to have a reduction in sebum bacteria and the fastest way is with this $25 bottle of gritty cleanser.
DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT BUY THE KIT!! toner and TREATMENT GEL will dry you and make you old before your time... its WAY TOO MUCH BENZOYL. They make the kit to keep sales coming in and they create SKIN ADDITION,. which means if you use PROACTIVE for 5 months .. your skin will break out IF YOU STOP!! .. thats creating an addition to the product, through synthetic / synthesis,. where the products do the WORK that your skins metabolism is supposed to do.
So... if you want the bumpies gone, follow my advice to a 'T'.. Some malls have kiosks where you can just pick up a bottle of clarifying face cleanser.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-29-2015, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2015 01:52 AM by Julie Robins.)
I have never wanted to formulate an acne product because there is so much responsibility that goes along with that. I've wrestled with the idea for awhile.. prayed about it even.
I"ve decided to do it. I know how to make the best oil inhibitor in the world. I have decided to make 2. One for tender skin (zero exfoliation) and one for seasoned thicker skin, oily (with exfoliation). Anyone can use and benefit from these two tinctures. I don't break out anymore and I'm using #2 as my weekly exfoliant. The results are almost instant tightening,. with a light slough to repeat in a few days. No down time,. no drying or oozing.

I will be looking for TEST CASES to help with some before/after photos and some reviews and feedback.

If you are a client of mine,. You've used the product line,. You will automatically be my first choice to receive a sample to try!!!

The reason we use existing clients is that we've established their skin profile/age, etc.

Looking for 26-35 F- with moderate chin /forehead bumps, monthly.
Looking for PRE/POST menopausal with foliculitus, impactions,. stubborn skin.

julierobins@comcast.net email me

Once the trial is done, I will happily send samples to USA forum members!!!

I have never wanted to formulate an acne product because there is so much responsibility that goes along with that. I've wrestled with the idea for awhile.. prayed about it even.
I"ve decided to do it. I know how to make the best oil inhibitor in the world. I have decided to make 2. One for tender skin (zero exfoliation) and one for seasoned thicker skin, oily (with exfoliation). Anyone can use and benefit from these two tinctures. I don't break out anymore and I'm using #2 as my weekly exfoliant. The results are almost instant tightening,. with a light slough to repeat in a few days. No down time,. no drying or oozing. These is state of the art skincare without looking like a mummy with skin flying off.

I will be looking for TEST CASES to help with some before/after photos and some reviews and feedback.

If you are a client of mine,. You've used the product line,. You will automatically be my first choice to receive a sample to try!!!

The reason we use existing clients is that we've established their skin profile/age, etc.

Once the trial is done, I will happily send samples to USA forum members!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-29-2015, 01:42 AM
I have heard of proactive tricking the skin. My one co-worker said she used it for a year and since her skin was clear, she stopped and her skin broke out so much worse after. Yikes! Thanks for all this information.
10-06-2015, 10:14 PM
a lot of people have one zone where they break out. Most people complain of the T zone because it is where most oils sit on the face. Avoid proactive at all costs! It ages the skin so bad.