Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 67 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average
Coconut Oil?
11-10-2014, 07:49 PM
Coconut Oil?
So does coconut oil make a difference for you? I read a few years back it is great for skin protection and anti-aging. I use it from time to time but I can't use it daily or I break out. Yuck! Ever try it? Does it work for you?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2014, 09:14 AM
RE: Coconut Oil?
Traditionally, coconut oil has been popularized for anti-aging and skin care treatment. More helpful for anti-aging and skin care no use any other lotions and moisturizer.

Hair Transplant in Pakistan | Liposuction in Pakistan
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-03-2014, 01:01 AM
GENERALLY coconut oil is better taken ORALLY. Most women 40 are told (by Dr. Oz) to take 1 tablespoon and let it sit on their tongue until it melts. Me? I need a hefty chase of coke to get that down my hatch! USED TOPICALLY, its heavy, and can cause severe congestion. Used INTERNALLY it speeds up the bodys metabolic rate,. causes weight loss, stops indigestion,. A HOST OF NATURAL CURES!!

OIL PULLING IS ANOTHER treatment:Home > Health > Oil Pulling for Oral Health
Oil Pulling for Oral Health
Katie - Wellness Mama 407 Comments Affiliate Disclosure

200+1
580Tweet
51.1kLike
9.4kPin
0Share
Oil Pulling a natural and traditional way of whitening teeth and boosting oral health Oil Pulling for Oral Health
What is Oil Pulling?

Oil pulling is an age-old remedy that uses natural substances to clean and detoxify teeth and gums. It has the added effect of whitening teeth naturally and evidence even shows that it is beneficial in improving gums and removing harmful bacteria!

The basic idea is that oil is swished in the mouth for a short time each day and that this action helps improve oral health. Just as with Oil Cleansing for the skin, the principle of “like dissolves like” applies, as oil is able to cut through plaque and remove toxins without disturbing the teeth or gums.

The practice of oil pulling started in India thousands of years ago, and from my research, was first introduced to the United States in the early 1990s by a medical doctor named Dr. F. Karach, who used it with success in his medical practice.

I found hundreds of testimonials online from people who experienced benefits from oil pulling, including help with skin conditions, arthritis, asthma, headaches, hormone imbalances, infections, liver problems and more.

Though I’ve done this for a few years, my only personal experience is with increased oral health and less sensitive (and whiter!) teeth. After listening to the recent Heal Thy Mouth Summit and hearing several experts explain how bacteria and infection can enter the blood through the mouth, it does make sense that addressing these infections could have an impact in other parts of the body, I just haven’t had personal experience with this.

At the very least, I think that oil pulling can be very beneficial and has no downside as long as a quality oil (that is high enough quality to eat) is used. Oil pulling is a very inexpensive therapy that could potentially have great benefit on oral health, so I see no downside to trying it and I have used it myself for several years.

How to Do Oil Pulling:

The concept is incredibly simple. Basically, a person swishes a couple teaspoons of a vegetable based oil (coconut, sesame or olive) in the mouth for 20 minutes and then spits it out and rinses well. Oil pulling is best done in the morning, before eating or drinking anything, though Dr. Bruce Fife suggests that it can be done before each meal if needed for more severe infections or dental problems.
ow to do oil pulling:

Put 1-2 teaspoons of oil into the mouth. I prefer to use 2 teaspoons of organic coconut oil. I scoop it out as a solid and let it melt in my mouth before swishing (I don’t like the texture of solid coconut oil). I also pour a few drops of Brushing Blend (naturally antibacterial) into the mix.
Swish for 20 minutes. Apparently the timing is key, according to Dr. Bruce Fife, author of Oil Pulling Therapy, as this is long enough to break through plaque and bacteria but not long enough that the body starts re-absorbing the toxins and bacteria. The oil will get thicker and milky as it mixed with saliva during this time and it should be creamy-white when spit out.
Spit oil into the trash can. Especially if you have a septic system like I do… don’t spit into the sink! Do not swallow the oil as it is hopefully full of bacteria, toxins and pus that are now not in the mouth!
Rinse well with warm water. Warm water seems to clean the mouth better (my opinion). I swish a few times with warm water to get any remaining oil out of my mouth.
Brush well. I prefer to brush with Brushing Blend to make sure any remaining bacteria is killed.
01-29-2015, 09:54 PM
OOOPS.. a few drops to the ends of your winter dry hair on the NIGHT before you are going to wash it... works wonders too!!
04-19-2017, 10:35 AM
I used coconut oil when my skin went dry and all other things didn't work. Initially, it appeared very nice to me. My skin felt soft and wasn't dry anymore. But after a week of using it, my skin again started to feel dry. This has happened twice to me. So, I say that coconut oil is good but for some days. Cannot be used in daily routine.
Find all posts by this user