Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 85 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average
Derma Rollers
12-17-2013, 06:09 AM
Derma Rollers
Happy Monday!
Has anyone here used a derma roller? What do you think Jules?
I have used at home laser therapy/ blue light/ red light therapy but am ready for something new to add to my product regime.
The derma rollers seem a bit scary and what needle length do you choose, 0.5mm, 1.0mm, 1.5mm or 2.0mm?

Any thoughts or protocols welcome! Tell me what your experience has been or if it is even worth the plunge into derma rolling.

Thanks!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2013, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2013 09:07 PM by Julie Robins.)
RE: Derma Rollers
Lovelys…
I have saved every letter I've ever received for 13 years… A few years ago I started getting bombarded with letters like the one I'm about to post. If you think about what the needles do and compare it to what a meat tenderizer does,. the results long term are seriously scary. Short term to deliver serums under the skin… it sounds incredible,. except for the fact that the under side of the dermis or epidermis is a whole other cell structure that has no pores or follicles, its moist and vascular and has no need for synthetic infusion of any over the counter product, JULIES INCLUDED!!! So here is one of the letters. I have many more.. one in particular that is almost a suicide note, after one gal really messed her skin up. I called her., and I've called her often, she's doing ALOT better now!!! Remember, a meat tenderizer breaks down fiberous bands of collagen… because its more tender to chew and digest. We WANT our face to have a taut, fibrous collagen and elastin content. IF we want to deliver a product into the skin.,. needling isn't necessary. COMPRESSING works wonders! When you cut off air supply with moisture, the skin becomes a sponge!!! Take note, Susie used this a year and a half before she noticed the scar tissue formation!!! People all over the world are experiencing the same fate but don't know what to attribute it too.. many put 2+2 together….

Email: snexxxl60@hotxxxxmail.com

------------------------------------------------------

Hi Julie,
I am a customer of yours and I have a huge and scary problem. About a year
and a half ago I did the DUMBEST thing. I bought a "Dermaroller". These are
the "needling" roller that are suppose to help collagen. Well of course I
went to town and did the damaging and painful rolling of needles over and
over my skin. As you can imaging, I have developed serious scars that are
all over my face...along with red bumps and broken capillaries. I am scared
and considering I am 49 with skin issues...your can imaging how bad it is.
THis has cause premature winkles and damaged my elastin also....Help!!! Can
you make some recommendations??
Sincerly,
Suxxxsie Nxxxeal

------------------------------------------------------

Office Use Only:
Email: snealxxxxx60xxx@hotmail.com
Login Name: Not logged in
Login Email: Not logged in
IP Address: 66.195.188.163 - 66.195.188.163
Host Address: 66.195.188.163
Date and Time: Tue Apr 20 2010 13:16:03 MDT
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-21-2013, 05:14 PM
Thank you Jules!
I had a feeling they were not as good as all the hype, but had to ask! Sounds like a torture deice and especially in the hands of a novice. Thank you so much, you saved our faces! LOL!

Hope you are having a good weekend, Merry Christmas a bit early. Hard to believe another year has flown by, wishing you and your family lots of love and peace this Christmas season and hope Santa brings you a few special treats!

Much Love ,
Lizzy and Mary
10-01-2014, 12:27 PM
Derma Roller is an effective treatment against Anti aging like wrinkles, fine lines and skin stretching.

Hair Transplant in Pakistan | Liposuction in Pakistan
10-16-2014, 04:15 PM
Hi Elizabeth - great question! I have been asked this a lot of late and I can tell you they work when used properly. When used in combination with the right product, they can even eradicate acne and acne scarring. There are some great tutorials on youtube, but the most important thing to remember is start slow and work your way up to the type of pressure you can use. Do not be alarmed by small bleeding, that means it working! Simply wipe it off with a warm cloth. Yes, your face will be red for a few moments, but that too will subside. Hope that helps.
10-22-2014, 08:30 PM
For the record,. I CAUTION everyone to gather additional facts before purchasing a derma roller. The effects might feel gratuitous at first,. but the long term use results of this product are not favorable. Please if you have any questions PM me!
01-28-2015, 10:56 PM
Hi Julie -- so logically the dermaroller on stretch marks and cellulite on the legs and thighs is just as damaginging in the long runt too?
As alwasys, thank you!
10-05-2015, 12:11 AM
I never have but I have heard such bad things about them when done wrong. You have to go see someone who knows what they are doing. DIY ones will do more damage over time then good.
10-06-2015, 10:33 PM
I tried one once and it cut up my face so bad! I had welts and rashes all over my cheeks. I will never touch one again in my life!
04-08-2016, 07:17 AM
Derma rollers are so scary...