Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 77 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Do anyone use hair powder to thicken?
11-05-2013, 12:34 AM
Thumbs Up Do anyone use hair powder to thicken?
A product called Pssssst has been sold since I was a young girl. It was 'dry shampoo'... we hated it because we LOVED to wash and blow dry our hair. Our mothers had another idea!!

So,. in the last few years....it seems DAY 3 AND 4 are 'great hair days'...because oils are flowing through the folicles.. BUT HEAVY on the scalp.

I used to buy a product called BRUSH & READY on Q.V.C for $20 a bottle. FINALLY big INDUSTRY has duplicated and mass produced. I can buy dry NON TALC shampoo for $2.98 in SUAVE, RAVE, LOREAL, and more than a dozen other manufacturers.

What does it do? Its an oil antagonist,. drys up oil,. GIVES FLAT HAIR a boost.,gives you MASSIVE volume. Worth every penny.

Downside: Powder or talc tends to give a dull hue! You can reverse this with a tiny drop of HAIR SHINE,. Everyone has it,. its to add brilliance to dull hair. DO NOT OVER COMPENSATE.

A TIP: once you have tipped you head and sprayed DRY SHAMPOO,. let it dry.. let it set....

Then take a damp cloth and blot your scalp or any place that looks EXTRA LIGHT!!

Tip #2= to add MORE VOLUME pre spray damp hair and dry it into your hair as you style. Be mindful that your dryer is going to suck in through the return filter, so wipe it out often!!

TOP PICKS!!
Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray

TRESemme Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo

Dove Refresh+Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo

Happy Dry Shampooing!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2013, 09:59 PM
RE: Do anyone use hair powder to thicken?
Hi Jules,
Love , love love dry shampoo!! Could not make it during the week without it, but hated it because it made hair so dry and left icky white spots that made it obvious you did not wash your hair. We have tried the three you recommend and they are good, but we found one that is amazing!

Batiste Dry Shampoo Dark and Deep Brown

Batiste is the brand and we learned about it in a blog, and it comes in several scents and bottles. Since we have gone back to a natural color for us, which is brunette we use the dark and deep brown and it deposits a little bit of color but nothing too severe. The smell is wonderful and it does not dry your hair out. Our mother uses the blond version and we use the dark/deep brown version. It is inexpensive and amazon sells it or ulta has it in the store. It is great to add volume even on a wash day, or if you use too much glossing cream and need a redo. It is heaven sent!
Find all posts by this user
04-03-2014, 11:41 PM
dry shampoo is the way to go if married to Argan oil hair products
09-04-2014, 03:35 PM
There are many powder available in the market but hair thicker problem you can consult hair transplant surgeon.

Hair Transplant in Pakistan | Liposuction in Pakistan
05-30-2015, 05:33 AM
I never used hair powder to make my hair look dense artificially. Last year I suffered from hair loss and thinning issues and used toppik hair building fibers. I think you should also give them a try as I got great results from it in six month’s time!
Find all posts by this user