Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average
Eczema
11-07-2013, 11:50 PM
Eczema
Hello friends

I am ketty here. If you have eczema Problem then must try Natural super cream. It is the best solution for eczema. My friend's had eczema and she tried Natural Super Cream and her problem has solved now.
That's why I am recommending this cream.

Natural Super Cream
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: Eczema
Awesome. Never heard of this before.. kwerky name lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2014, 02:22 PM
(11-07-2013 11:50 PM)Kettycol Wrote:  Hello friends

I am ketty here. If you have eczema Problem then must try Natural super cream. It is the best solution for eczema. My friend's had eczema and she tried Natural Super Cream and her problem has solved now.
That's why I am recommending this cream.

Natural Super Cream

I believe in natural remedies and my favorite Jarvis Cream & Serum Heart

Check out my review on "Jarvis Cosmetics - best skin care" at my blog
10-25-2014, 11:25 AM
I believe natural remedies herbal products, use Jarvis Cream & Serum.

Hair Transplant in Pakistan | Liposuction in Pakistan
10-08-2015, 01:25 AM
Nice find! I will have to check this stuff out for myself thanks for sharing it!
03-29-2016, 07:00 PM
Hello I am an independent consultant for Rodan & Fields. We are the fastest growing skincare in America. We have an incredible regimen that will DRASTICALLY help eczema plus it is safe for children!! If you would like more information you can go to my website https://bpatten.myrandf.com/
05-05-2016, 06:47 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2016 06:57 PM by Julie Robins.)
I do not care if people use my forum for free enterprise,. thats fine. You can put your link here but this is a CHAT forum so please introduce the product and talk about the benefits!!!!!!
Thanks!

Lets make sure we address that fact that there are MANY types of skin disorders that fall under dermatitis. I have eczema called HOUSEWIFES ECZEMA. When I was in College I was a bartender and we had 3 sinks that we would sterilized glasses in. Two of them had bleach water. Exposing my hands to these chemicals without gloves began to effect my oil glands in my hands. I suffered blisters around my fingernails and the pain was enormous. I would use gloves but the damage was done. The only product that keeps me in remission is Rx Elocon Cream 1%. I've had less than 5 outbreaks in 30 years because once per week I apply the cream to my hands.
There are TONS of products to soothe eczema hands. Make sure you know the difference. Only a topical corticoid steroid cream can put this skin disorder into remission. Once in remission you must avoid excess hand washing and detergents that strip through oil. Since ALL SOAPS AND CLEANSERS ARE DEGREASERS,. its a tough battle. I keep rubber gloves everywhere!!! IN my purse when I use a public restroom since the SOAP is like FLOOR STRIPPER, I put on my gloves to use the bathroom and then skip the sink and dispose of them on my way out!!!
WEIRD? MAYBE...but it works for me. I use a hand sanitizer that I developed that has no detergent but uses all botanical ingredients to restore the hands ph killing all germs (except influenza)
05-26-2016, 11:42 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2016 11:51 PM by Kevin Gross.)
(05-05-2016 06:47 PM)Julie Robins Wrote:  I do not care if people use my forum for free enterprise,. thats fine. You can put your link here but this is a CHAT forum so please introduce the product and talk about the benefits!!!!!!
Thanks!

Lets make sure we address that fact that there are MANY types of skin disorders that fall under dermatitis. I have eczema called HOUSEWIFES ECZEMA. When I was in College I was a bartender and we had 3 sinks that we would sterilized glasses in. Two of them had bleach water. Exposing my hands to these chemicals without gloves began to effect my oil glands in my hands. I suffered blisters around my fingernails and the pain was enormous. I would use gloves but the damage was done. The only product that keeps me in remission is Rx Elocon Cream 1%. I've had less than 5 outbreaks in 30 years because once per week I apply the cream to my hands.
There are TONS of products to soothe eczema hands. Make sure you know the difference. Only a topical corticoid steroid cream can put this skin disorder into remission. Once in remission you must avoid excess hand washing and detergents that strip through oil. Since ALL SOAPS AND CLEANSERS ARE DEGREASERS,. its a tough battle. I keep rubber gloves everywhere!!! IN my purse when I use a public restroom since the SOAP is like FLOOR STRIPPER, I put on my gloves to use the bathroom and then skip the sink and dispose of them on my way out!!!
WEIRD? MAYBE...but it works for me. I use a hand sanitizer that I developed that has no detergent but uses all botanical ingredients to restore the hands ph killing all germs (except influenza)

Hi Julie. I am sorry to hear about your issue with the bartenders hands. I am glad you have found some relief.

This is my very first chat/discussion room I have joined. My kids and family made me do it (smile).

I am a chemist that has made many products for skin and hair since 1980. We now manufacture many products both for ourselves and other small companies.
I became interested in eczema because my grand daughter suffered from it when she was a child. While working on safe remedies for her, I decided to launch a product that would be safe for babies and adults alike. It is a kit (3 products) and does not have parabens or steroids. Thousands have used my kit and we ship internationally. The product is under patent review. Enough about me lol
My goal is to find people and their unique stories like yours, offer encouragement or a solution and go from there. It looks like you have your situation under control which is a good thing. I wish you well and continued success with your remedy.
02-08-2017, 12:51 PM
Eczema is a skin condition that is characterised by the red patches with intense itching.It is the common skin condition which is triggered by irritants, allergens, change in temperature, foods, stress and change in hormones levels. There is no cure, but treatment including medications and ointment can ease the symptoms of eczema.
03-19-2017, 06:18 AM
Does that cream really works? I have a cousin who has a big problem with her eczema.