Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 81 Vote(s) - 2.99 Average
Help with hyperthropic scar please
12-09-2013, 09:31 PM
RE: Help with hyperthropic scar please
Hi Dear
NOSTRILS = outside. I want to be very clear that its for the OUTTER surface!!! And let me explain about how TCA REALLY works. Its NOT a spot treatment b/c t works on measurable micron (# of layers in 1 micron could be 10). You can degrade those scars with TCA COMPLEX and treat your entire nose. Its not like you will HURT the skin around it, .in fact its CRUCIAL for blending the atrophic scar tissue.
We use the paper towel method because cotton balls distribute too much solution. Its not a peel that you saturate your face with… SLOW SWIPES, you can press and hold the solution onto a specific area,. THE NOSE IS HARD to peel anyway due to oil/salt, so TRUST ME, .using TCA COMPLEX, swiping your nose.. for 1-2 minutes.. is GOING TO WORK!.. the worst thing you can do is to try a strategic application. You don't want TCA on a cotton ball or pooling on the skin.. its A FAST, EASY, CLEAN SWIPE ON, SWIPE AGAIN, SWIPE AND HOLD… and in a few days.. WHOOOSHHH the face just peels so pretty~~ or the nose… Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2014, 09:40 PM
(11-21-2013 11:12 PM)salenai Wrote:  Hello,

I have found your website, and I would like to ask you, how could I get rid of scar on my nose? I had cystic pimple 4,5 years ago, it left me a hyperthropic scar, after 2 years I decided to get microdermabrasion done, my dermatologist suggested it to me. Nurse screwed up and left me with bigger scar due to microdermabrasion (scar is now longer).
1 month ago I got another cystic pimple, on other side of nose, it was smaller though, but it too left me with raised scar. I squeezed the fresh scar and lot of blood came out, week after skin under pimple swelled up.
I used aknemycin on it, it helped, once it was healed, I used Kelo-Cote (silicone cream) on my old scar, and new scar. It made both scars worse unfortunately :/. Old scar has raised and widened a bit due to silicone. New Scar? I was applying silicone on and around the scar, it seems like it has dyed skin white around the scar, and raised it a bit. There is one small bump, my scar,then next to it is another one,and under it is another one, it kind of froms a triangle. Dermatologists I visited said that it is a scar tissue.

I have used Kelo-Cote on new scar only for like 5 days, and on old scar for maybe 8-9 days. Even though I hae used it only for such a short time, it has made a difference in my scars, and it is worse Sad.

I've read about one guy you've helped. He had an accident, which left him with facial scarring, both intended and raised scars. He ordered retionic acid I believe, a very mild one. He started using it and the skin started peeling off. Scars started flattening over time.
Could that help?
Btw, I have researched a lot about possible "solutions" to scar healing, which one do you think is the best one?
I have managed to find this so far:

I found hemorrhoid cream that works on scars,essential oils, enzymes (serraptetase and nattokinase), vitalzym (enzymes+other ingredients), manuka honey, then oil, then gotu kola, sangre de drago, massages, needling, silica "drink", florasil, micropore tape (and other tapes), thyme oil, tamanu oil, vinegar method, edgar cayce scar oil recipe, saliva, urine therapy, celandula oil,germ oil, Helichrysum oil,black seed oil,arnica oil, dr max scar serum, avocado oil, aloe vera, invincible scars, manuka oil, emu oil, old urine for topical application, retin A.

From everything I have found so far, the most effective indeed sounds castor oil, and then rosehip oil and avocado oil, and perhaps also Helichrysum oil.

In case you wanted, I can post you pictures of my scars. I would like to ask you, what would you recommend? What kind of treatment for scars? Keep in mind, that they are on nose, and I have heard, that nose heals unpredictably Tongue.

Thank you Smile.

Hi I wanted to respond to your post by sharing an amazing break through product that i have found to be so helpful to my skin. http://www.skincarefacial.theneriumlookcanada.com
please watch the video and if you feel like purchasing you can do so after watching the video. so many people are please with the results from the product.
the company offers a 30 day 100% money back guarantee
Find all posts by this user
09-07-2014, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2014 09:21 PM by Julie Robins.)
I posted this reply to the client:
TCA Complex is a wonderful and safe way to use on ANY FACIAL scar!! You can repeat it every 10-14 days which
accelerates the rate at which the stratum corneum grows.

For anyone brand new, scared to death to ever try doing a peel: We have FLASCHE PEEL. This product is suspended in protective oil so that the peel penetrates quickly under the skin. The proess is 1 minute. You shake, dip, swap and wait a minute and wash. THAT'S IT.. this is a slow way to introduce chemical peels to your skin and also a great way to see how AMAZING your skin texture can be with just a fast quickie peel treatment. You might not peel visibly. Thats ok. Usually the skin just starts to roll... like a gummy brown sticker.... Usually while you're driving.. Usually while you're wearing something black (those who peel a lot can relate and laugh at that, right?)

SO... next is TCA COMPLEX. You can dip and qtip this one,. just don't let it run or drip. .. Best results are gained by using it like a toner,. applied to a folded paper towel... Keep wiping (called layering)... for up to 3 minutes. Wash or flush when you are done!!

TCA LATTE, TCA CORRRECT, INFUSION PEEL, ACIDIC HYRDROXY: These are amazing retinoids that you won't feel work. Trust me, they work!!
First time just leave it on for 20 minutes and remove. Wait a week or so. If nothing happens, repeat for an hour. Some clients use a few peas sizes left on over night. I am ok with this method as long as you have done the first method of removing it. All retinoids require you to build up resistance. You always avoid your hair line, your nostrils and your orbital eye area!!

TCA Complex is a wonderful and safe way to use on ANY FACIAL scar!! You can repeat it every 10-14 days which

For anyone brand new, scared to death to ever try doing a peel: We have FLASCHE PEEL. This product is suspended in protective oil so that the peel penetrates quickly under the skin. The proess is 1 minute. You shake, dip, swap and wait a minute and wash. THATS IT.. this is a slow way to introduce chemical peels to your skin and also a great way to see how AMAZING your skin texture can be with just a fast quickie peel treatment. You might not peel visibly. Thats ok. Usually the skin just starts to roll... like a gummy brown sticker.... Usually while you're driving.. Usually while you're wearing something black (those who peel a lot can relate and laugh at that, right?)

SO... next is TCA COMPLEX. You can dip and qtip this one,. just don't let it run or drip. .. Best results are gained by using it like a toner,. applied to a folded paper towel... Keep wiping (called layering)... for up to 3 minutes. (I have clients who save the paper towel and rewet it with a few drops of water to reactivate the acid and they reswipe later. This is the economy version and recommend WASHING very time afterward!!

TCA LATTE, TCA CORRRECT, INFUSION PEEL, ACIDIC HYRDROXY: These are amazing retinoids that you won't feel work. Trust me, they work!!
First time just leave it on for 20 minutes and remove. Wait a week or so. If nothing happens, repeat for an hour. Some clients use a few peas sizes left on over night. I am ok with this method as long as you have done to the first method of removing it. All retinoids require you to build up resistance. You always avoid your hair line, your nostrils and your orbital eye area!!
10-27-2014, 02:57 PM
(09-07-2014 08:42 PM)Julie Robins Wrote:  I posted this reply to the client:

For anyone brand new, scared to death to ever try doing a peel: We have FLASCHE PEEL. This product is suspended in protective oil so that the peel penetrates quickly under the skin. The proess is 1 minute. You shake, dip, swap and wait a minute and wash. THAT'S IT.. this is a slow way to introduce chemical peels to your skin and also a great way to see how AMAZING your skin texture can be with just a fast quickie peel treatment. You might not peel visibly. Thats ok. Usually the skin just starts to roll... like a gummy brown sticker.... Usually while you're driving.. Usually while you're wearing something black (those who peel a lot can relate and laugh at that, right?)
Thanks for sharing information about hyperthropic.

SO... next is TCA COMPLEX. You can dip and qtip this one,. just don't let it run or drip. .. Best results are gained by using it like a toner,. applied to a folded paper towel... Keep wiping (called layering)... for up to 3 minutes. Wash or flush when you are done!!

First time just leave it on for 20 minutes and remove. Wait a week or so. If nothing happens, repeat for an hour. Some clients use a few peas sizes left on over night. I am ok with this method as long as you have done the first method of removing it. All retinoids require you to build up resistance. You always avoid your hair line, your nostrils and your orbital eye area!!

For anyone brand new, scared to death to ever try doing a peel: We have FLASCHE PEEL. This product is suspended in protective oil so that the peel penetrates quickly under the skin. The proess is 1 minute. You shake, dip, swap and wait a minute and wash. THATS IT.. this is a slow way to introduce chemical peels to your skin and also a great way to see how AMAZING your skin texture can be with just a fast quickie peel treatment. You might not peel visibly. Thats ok. Usually the skin just starts to roll... like a gummy brown sticker.... Usually while you're driving.. Usually while you're wearing something black (those who peel a lot can relate and laugh at that, right?)

SO... next is TCA COMPLEX. You can dip and qtip this one,. just don't let it run or drip. .. Best results are gained by using it like a toner,. applied to a folded paper towel... Keep wiping (called layering)... for up to 3 minutes. (I have clients who save the paper towel and rewet it with a few drops of water to reactivate the acid and they reswipe later. This is the economy version and recommend WASHING very time afterward!!

First time just leave it on for 20 minutes and remove. Wait a week or so. If nothing happens, repeat for an hour. Some clients use a few peas sizes left on over night. I am ok with this method as long as you have done to the first method of removing it. All retinoids require you to build up resistance. You always avoid your hair line, your nostrils and your orbital eye area!!

Hair Transplant in Pakistan | Liposuction in Pakistan