Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average
How I keep on top of my acne?
03-06-2014, 09:57 PM
How I keep on top of my acne?
Gently cleanse my face every night and follow up with Pure Chimp Super Cream.
Eat whole grains, vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds and lean meat most of the time.
Cut out sugar and dairy. I found this easy. Just started using fructose & honey to sweeten things.
Cut down on masturbating. Crazy I know but this genuinely helps.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 05:03 AM
RE: How I keep on top of my acne?
I can see why the first three would work but the 4th one surprised me. I have never heard about the Pure Chimp super cream. What is it?
04-11-2014, 02:12 PM
I'm used to use Jarvis Cream & Serum along with some other natural remedies.

Check out my review on "Jarvis Cosmetics - best skin care" at my blog
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-18-2014, 09:14 AM
Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem dot com at the time which was helpful.
04-19-2014, 02:55 PM
(04-18-2014 09:14 AM)falah21 Wrote:  Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem dot com at the time which was helpful.

Happy to hear that you are satisfied with your product in financial terms too.

08-04-2014, 03:19 PM
I avoid eating fried and junk foods for not having acne on my face.
08-09-2014, 02:38 PM
(08-04-2014 03:19 PM)kelly Wrote:  I avoid eating fried and junk foods for not having acne on my face.

It's good to avoid junk food even I love junk food...

10-08-2014, 03:29 PM
If you have a lot of acne problem and your skin is also dry I have got the perfect solution for you. I will share with you one anti-acne mask that will help you get rid of all that ugly acne and leave a fresher glowing skin. This mask is not only good for acne but it also helps in lightening up your skin. It gives you a smoother, fresher, and glowing skin. There are only 4 things you need to have for this facial. They are as follows:

[Image: Anti-Acne-Facials.jpg]
Honey
Gram Flour (Besan)
Turmeric powder
Milk

Most of the people don’t know where to find the Gram Flour, if you will go to your local grocery store and ask the sales man where the gram flour is or Besan, he/she will guide you.

Take 2 tablespoons of gram flour.

3/4th tablespoon of turmeric powder

Mix both of the powders properly no lumps should be there. You don’t want a clumsy face mask.

Add 1 tablespoon of honey into the powder and little bit of milk to make it a proper thick mixture. Make sure it is thick enough to be applied on your face. Once its prepared apply it on your face and leave it there for 15 minutes or until it’s dried up. After that wash it with warm water. After washing it tap it dry with towel.

If you have any leftover mask you can put it in a container and refrigerate it because it has milk in it so don’t keep it outside. You can reuse it afterwards again. It’s good to go for at least one week.

So this was a very easy and very effective mask for acne prone skin. Hope you enjoy it.
10-16-2014, 04:05 PM
Hey! I have the solution for you. You probably know that Salicylic Acid is a wonder drug for those suffering from acne, but what you may not know is that your skin will go back to producing sebum and oil the minute you stop using it. I have had incredible success with SA Chemical Face Peels. Start with a low % and work your way up to a 35% - nothing stronger! In a matter of weeks your breakouts will be gone, and smooth, clear skin will reveal itself. This is a treatment that you will perform weekly and the results are astounding. It even gets rid of acne scars. Seriously. If I can recommend a great one to try, just let me know. Hope that helps!
09-14-2015, 12:22 PM
HI everyone, if you want to prevent acne you should use a good cleanser, recently I came across a new acne repairing serum Zeroblem. I searched about it on web and I came to know that it is formulated by leading dermatologists. It is suitable for all skin types.