Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How can I get rid of my acne scars?
01-16-2018, 01:15 PM
How can I get rid of my acne scars?
How can I get rid of my acne scars? I have acne almost all over my face. Sometimes, it is really painful. I am embarrassed to have them and I often pop them. This has resulted in scars on my face. I've applied tomato juice and honey on my face to get rid of acne, but nothing worked. I lost all my confidence. I hate going for parties because of my dull appearance. I really want to do something to get rid of my acne or I'll become more depressed. Yesterday my friend called me. I discussed my problem with her and she suggested undergoing laser resurfacing from a clinic in Mississauga. She told me that laser resurfacing helps to give a clear skin. I was happy after hearing that. I'm planning to schedule an appointment tomorrow. How much does a laser resurfacing for acne scar cost? Is there any side effects from undergoing this procedure? Please share your insights!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-19-2018, 06:19 PM
RE: How can I get rid of my acne scars?
Great!! Thanks!!
01-22-2018, 01:28 PM
Download Advanced Acne Elimination
Are you struggling with acne? Have you tried everything you can get your hands on to try and get rid of your acne and get the clear skin that you deserve? Well don't despair, there is a secret, easy to use cure that the drug companies don't want you to know about because they make so much money selling their pills and creams. 'Acne Cure Elimination' reveals exactly what you need to do to eliminate your acne forever, without buying any more expensive creams or pills! https://goo.gl/3Da2Si
01-31-2018, 11:58 AM
Scars become an unsightly sight on your skin part affected with it. Whosoever has it wants to get rid of it by all means. Revitol scar removal cream by (revitol dot us) can make those fade away to an acceptable extent. The cream from Revitol is capable enough to work on any type of scar on your body – burns, acne, surgery, knife cuts or skin disorders. It has shown good results on both men and women's skin and on any part of their body – legs, arms, face, stomach, back, feet or hands.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-12-2018, 04:39 AM
To use the lemon juice treatment to remove your acne scar you will need to first wash your face with warm water. Then pour some lemon juice on a cotton ball, and then gently rub the effected acne mark area. For best results leave the lemon juice on your face for about 10 minutes and then dry the affected acne scar area.
04-13-2018, 08:27 AM
(04-12-2018 04:39 AM)Clauden Wrote:  To use the lemon juice treatment to remove your acne scar you will need to first wash your face with warm water. Then pour some lemon juice on a cotton ball, and then gently rub the effected acne mark area. For best results leave the lemon juice on your face for about 10 minutes and then dry the affected acne scar area.

Lemon juice is good but I guess using lemon along with honey will be more beneficial. Also, there are various other options including baking soda and aloe-vera. I don't know how to explain these ingredients are to remove acne scars and they even helped me to get rid of them when I was recovering from my teenage acne.

https://zovon.com/home-remedies/skin-car...-remedies/ this is some good information that I think is similar to what my grandma used to say about acne scars removal. I hope this helps you!
04-13-2018, 11:40 PM
Even though we do customs peels for scar reduction I welcome anyone who has safe, home remedies!!! Xo Jules
04-14-2018, 08:21 AM
(04-13-2018 11:40 PM)Julie Robins Wrote:  Even though we do customs peels for scar reduction I welcome anyone who has safe, home remedies!!! Xo Jules

Haha, I know nothing is better than home remedies. That's why I read so many articles about skin care home remedies every day. Here are some of the best from my collection:

https://zovon.com/home-remedies/skin-car...-remedies/

https://danielpatrik.yolasite.com/

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/...-antiaging

https://zovon.com/home-remedies/skin-car...-remedies/

I hope you'll like them, also finding a fellow mate who believes in the idea of home remedies make me feel really good!