Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.69 Average
How effective acne treatment?
07-30-2017, 07:11 PM
How effective acne treatment?
Hey!! I have mild acne since I was 14 years old. My mom said it was genetics because she had it too. It affected me in school and the way I looked at myself.
I thought it will eventually fade away but couldn't see any change so far. I'm 23 years old and I have tried many things like healthy eating, antibiotics, natural cures, etc. but nothing worked. In fact, it has increased more. I feel terrible when looking myself in the mirror. This acne is killing my confidence level and I don't know what should I do. I wear foundation in parties to hide this acne and my skin has entered its worst phase. One of my aunts suggested undergoing acne treatment from a clinic in Richmond Hill. Se said the procedure is very effective as she had seen one of her neighbors undergoing this procedure in their locality. I'm just tired of trying different techniques to get rid of this acne. Has anyone here undergone this procedure? I would be grateful if you could share your experience here. Thanks!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2017, 01:30 PM
RE: How effective acne treatment?
The best techniques is purchase some skin lotion for your skin. You can obtain the detailed information regarding the best cream through website-https://aandtskincare.com
11-01-2017, 08:33 PM
Rainbow RE: How effective acne treatment?
Hello! Thank you for being brave and sharing your story and you are doing one of the best things you can do; asking for opinions and utilizing your resources. I want to help you. I am a Rodan and Fields Skin Care Consultant. Our products are life changing and an alternative to harsh treatments and prescriptions. We have a 60 day guarantee or money back on all our products. We have four regimens, one of which was created to target acne. This regimen is called Unblemish. It has done wonders for those who have very similar stories to yours. Please take a look at the link below for more details. Also, feel free to ask me any questions. Heart

https://rhiannalee.myrandf.com/Shop/Unblemish

Feel free to email me: randf816@gmail.com
11-03-2017, 07:02 AM
RE: How effective acne treatment?
microdermabrasion works to remove scars. iIt is a simple treatment that can remove the scars easily. if u want the best treatment with latest techniques so used the treatment. i will assure u will be not disappointed. i personally takes this treatment and gets gud results rapidly. For Further information about scars join the page.
http://www.dubailasertreatment.com/blog/...ove-scars/