Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 73 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
Hyperpigmentation Melasma Age spots ...OH MY
10-28-2013, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2013 07:56 PM by Julie Robins.)
Heart Hyperpigmentation Melasma Age spots ...OH MY
KNOWLEDGE = POWER. I get mail every day from clients who say that they have one form of melanin spots or another. Its VERY hard, sight unseen, to diagnose it and to treat it. My first advice is to GO SEE A DOCTOR to get a proper diagnosis. With SKIN CANCER being so prevalent with so little exposure,. its best to rule it OUT!

Once you have your 'non melanoma' diagnosis, your first line of defense should be protection!

SO WHAT IS THIS SPOT ON MY FACE?

Pigmentation is the coloring of a person's skin. When a person is healthy, his or her skin will appear normal in color. In the case of illness or injury, the person's skin may change color, becoming darker (hyperpigmentation) or lighter (hypopigmentation).

Hyperpigmentation in skin is caused by an increase in melanin, the substance in the body that is responsible for color (pigment). Certain conditions, such as pregnancy or Addison's disease (decreased function of the adrenal gland), may cause a greater production of melanin and hyperpigmentation. Exposure to sunlight is a major cause of hyperpigmentaion, and will darken already hyperpigmented areas.

Hyperpigmentation can also be caused by various drugs, including some antibiotics, antiarrhythmics, and antimalarial drugs.

HOW CAN I MAKE SURE IT NEVER COMES BACK? OR HOW CAN I MAKE SURE I NEVER GET IT?

I've been told that I am a broken record about the sun and sunblock and covering your face from the sun. I won't stop. When I see people throwing a towel down and putting on oil my heart really aches. 1 out of 2 people will develop a carcinoma as a result of mild.. MILD... did I studder? MILD SUNBATHING...
MILD SUNBATHING is that one day trip to Ocean City!! And don't get me started on the little kids that I see running around the beach. Do you really think that a tube of KIDS WATER PROOF SUN BLOCK $15 per tube is going to BLOCK full radiation of UVA/B rays? What about his scalp? The tops of his feet.. his ears?

Even with protection, block and avoidance... SURGES OF MELANIN ARE DEPOSITED. THE best way to keep this from occurring and removing light residual deposits is through increasing the skins turnover rate. Is everyone mouthing the word "exfoliation"??

Through increasing the skins turnover rate you will remove the melanin that starts to get trapped under the facia or stratum corneum. You may need to do an aggressive treatment with TCA Complex with TCA Latte as a follow up and maintenance. Still,. for $50 you will remove it and remove most lines and imperfections along with rapidly slowing down your aging process... AND PREVENTING.... YES, I SAID PREVENTING SKIN CANCER!!!

Treating clients with Sun Damage is very frustrating for me when they continue to expose themselves to the sun or a tanning bed. The stats are not mine. They are posted by the FDA. We've all seen people who have holes in their skin or have a chunk of their ear or nose missing. You don't have to be 88 to have this happen! Its happening to teenagers! And excision is not even the cure. People die every day from skin cancer due to exposure to harmful UVA/UVB rays. ITS SO FRUSTRATING!!! MY OWN BROTHER bakes his body at his ocean city house! I can't get through to him!! To me its a no brainer.
xxJules

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2015, 11:48 PM
RE: Hyperpigmentation Melasma Age spots ...OH MY
So much information here. I will be sure to share it around, thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply