Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 83 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average
If you only use ONE PRODUCT in your life.. let it be....
01-18-2014, 08:12 PM
If you only use ONE PRODUCT in your life.. let it be....
A sagging face is arguably one of the most prominent signs of aging. Yes, wrinkles are up there too, but one could acquire wrinkles at a young age from squinting or even smiling too much! But sagging skin is something that comes with getting older.
As you age, your skin begins to produce less oil, making it become drier and loose. This causes you to not just look old, but feel old too. There are cosmetic procedures that can reverse this problem, but they’re all pretty invasive and require weeks of recovery time. There are ways to obtain tighter and younger-looking skin without having to undergo cosmetic surgery. One of them is opting for topical skin tightening treatments.
When looking for a topical skin tightening treatment, it’s important to understand the difference between topical agents that reduce the appearance of wrinkles and those that actually tighten the skin and reduce sag. Most of the time consumers begin a regimen consisting of only anti-wrinkle creams that only help smooth out wrinkles but not actually tighten the skin. This is why hope is lost and more invasive and dangerous routes are taken.
If you’re trying to tighten your sagging skin, you’re going to need an “anti-aging” treatment. This could come in the form of a cream or serum. The reason why is because anything that contains the word “anti-aging” focuses on the whole aspect of aging, as opposed to a wrinkle cream which only focuses on one. Remember, aging isn’t just the appearance of wrinkles, it’s sagging skin, uneven skin tone and dark spots.
A quality anti-aging treatment will include skin firming ingredients such as DMAE which has been proven to improve not only tighten and firm the skin, but also tone the muscles beneath, to give the face a leaner appearance. Another important ingredient to look for in anti-aging treatments is Ubiquinone. Ubiquonine is a super antioxidant that boosts our body’s ability to produce collagen, elastin and other important skin molecules, helping our skin look young and healthy.
One thing to keep in mind is to steer clear of products containing “artificial collagen”. These products only provide a temporary result and don’t produce long term effects. Everyone knows our skin needs collagen to look younger and tighter. Once we hit 25, the production of collagen begins to slow down. It’s as if the factory is losing workers every year, and suddenly it just goes out of business and shuts down. Products which contain DMAE and Ubiquinone, work by helping your body produce the components (elastin and collagen) that once made your skin young and wrinkle free.
The key to finding the perfect anti-aging treatment lies within reading product reviews and actually trying out the product for yourself. Everyone’s skin is different and reacts differently to even the most expensive of products. Face lifting serum contains DMAE and UBIQUINONE. Ha soy lift is high in CoQ10 which is another form of Ubiquinone. If you commit to ONE PEEL per cycle and follow a program using these tried and true components your face will preserve for decades to come!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2014, 01:44 PM
RE: If you only use ONE PRODUCT in your life.. let it be....
Smile not 100% true but true if I talk about my skin care product. I have used only one product - Jarvis Cream & Serum

Check out my review on "Jarvis Cosmetics - best skin care" at my blog
01-29-2015, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2015 09:08 PM by Julie Robins.)
oh HOW LUCKY in life to have only used ONE product!!! How many of us have A DRAWER!! OR BOXES of failed products!! What inspired me to create amazing skin products was the COST and the FAILURE RATE of every single product I purchased!! Full of fillers, binders and actives that did nothing.

To understand it from a chemists view,. it is as easy as baking a cake. BUT!!! YOU NEED ALL THE RIGHT INGREDIENTS!! No offense to JARVIS SKIN SERUM,. but they will tell you, POINT BLANK "CREATED TO ENHANCE THE SKINS IMMUNE SYSTEM".

Tell this to my gals who are 46 in menopause with acne, pigmented stains and melasmas, and a sagging neck. IMMUNITY DOES NOT EVEN come into play! They need FAST REMARKABLE CHANGES! THEY NEED to get in there and change the molecular structure of their skins decline to aging,. To EDIT the way the body is metabolizing all of their YOUTHFUL COLLAGEN AND ELASTIN. That does not come from one immune booster!!
And it doesn't come from ONE PRODUCT. I HAVE 44 PRODUCTS,. because ONE SERUM CANNOT CONTAIN the answers for every skin cell on the planet. Clients who have deep dark pigment and pock marks to RED HEAD, FAIR SKIN WITH FRECKLES. NO MA'AM... we can bake a cake,,. but we have a flavor for EVERYONE.. and thats the same way it is with skincare.
No points off to Jarvis. If you have immune deficient skin,. then KUDOS.. use it, love it. But if you look in the mirror and want to put a bag over your head... SEE ME IMMEDIATELY!!
XXX

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

09-17-2015, 10:23 PM
Sunscreen with high PPD; it's the #1 product to prevent damage before it starts
Find all posts by this user
09-23-2015, 10:25 PM
you're a smart girl Jcao... and sunglasses too!!
10-05-2015, 12:13 AM
Sunscreen blocks the skins ability to synthesize vitamin d. This means that you are going to lose out on up to 97% of your daily d3 dosing. It may prevent skin from becoming dry or burning in the sun but the best method to avoid aging from sunlight is not being in direct sun light for more than 20 minutes at a time.
10-06-2015, 10:31 PM
I think any skin care product needs the right balance of minerals and vitamins to do anything on the skin. Like to me, a lotion should ALWAYS have vitamin c.