Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Is it bad to pop them?
10-01-2015, 05:36 AM
Is it bad to pop them?
Pimples I mean... I don't get them often, but when I do, I can't help but squeeze them. I hate having bumps or scabs on my face. Drives me nuts!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: Is it bad to pop them?
You can leave scars if you do it wrong. I know that sounds weird but there is a right and wrong way to pop them. People have gotten serious infections doing it wrong.
01-04-2017, 12:24 PM
(10-01-2015 05:36 AM)Britanica Wrote:  Pimples I mean... I don't get them often, but when I do, I can't help but squeeze them. I hate having bumps or scabs on my face. Drives me nuts!

A pimple is like a little bag under the skin that contains oil, bacteria and inflammation. Squeezing it can result in these contents being pushed into surrounding skin, making the problem worse. It can also lead to infection and temporary darkening of the skin in that area. So the answer to your question is YES
01-08-2017, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2017 09:17 PM by Julie Robins.)
Many people don't realize too that you can transfer bacteria around. That's another reason those derma rollers cause acne. You are literally tilling your garden and driving sebum bacteria infection into every hole..and even planting NEW zit seeds by drilling new holes with meat tenderizer on a roller- thing!!!!

Something to consider if you can trust yourself NOT to squeeze. I'm all about the DIY. If you come to me with a pimple that has pressure.
And I'm only telling you the way WE do it. Using a 30 gauge needle tip. You can buy a box of tips on Amazon for under 10 bucks. Make sure they are STERILE with CAPS.
THE WAY you properly take pressure off of a sebaceous cyst is NOT to drag a loop over the top and remove skin. I've seen videos on youtube that make we scream out loud as professionals use a tool to rake the pimple and then tissues to squeeze the sides. Where did they learn that?

A warm compress usually turns even the hardest sebum to liquid. Using one stick to the center of the pimple keeps the skin in tact and lets the pressure slowly empty out. I almost don't want you to do this but if the other option is to pick and squeeze then HERE, TAKE THE NEEDLE.. JUST A LIGHT POKE is enough to start it draining.

xx
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2017, 09:43 AM
Do not pop them you may have scars.
03-19-2017, 06:09 AM
Don't pop them. Put ice on it.
04-18-2017, 07:39 PM
(10-01-2015 05:36 AM)Britanica Wrote:  Pimples I mean... I don't get them often, but when I do, I can't help but squeeze them. I hate having bumps or scabs on my face. Drives me nuts!

Aahh!! Don't do that. popping them up gives more irritation plus the scars. Whenever I get a pimple, I just avoid even touching it. For me, that's the solution. Don't touch a pimple and it will be gone in some time. Squeezing it creates more problem. Avoid it please.
05-03-2017, 08:13 PM
Many people don't realize too that you can transfer bacteria around. That's another reason those derma rollers cause acne. You are literally tilling your garden and driving sebum bacteria infection into every hole..and even planting NEW zit seeds by drilling new holes with meat tenderizer on a roller- thing!!!!

Something to consider if you can trust yourself NOT to squeeze. I'm all about the DIY. If you come to me with a pimple that has pressure.
And I'm only telling you the way WE do it. Using a 30 gauge needle tip. You can buy a box of tips on Amazon for under 10 bucks. Make sure they are STERILE with CAPS.
THE WAY you properly take pressure off of a sebaceous cyst is NOT to drag a loop over the top and remove skin. I've seen videos on youtube that make we scream out loud as professionals use a tool to rake the pimple and then tissues to squeeze the sides. Where did they learn that?

A warm compress usually turns even the hardest sebum to liquid. Using one stick to the center of the pimple keeps the skin in tact and lets the pressure slowly empty out. I almost don't want you to do this but if the other option is to pick and squeeze then HERE, TAKE THE NEEDLE.. JUST A LIGHT POKE is enough to start it draining.
05-13-2017, 05:07 AM
I totally agree about the needles, learnt it from my cosmetologist a few years ago and it changed my life Smile
06-05-2017, 09:35 AM
Is it bad to pop them?
Getting acne in summers is very common and you should not pop them badly as it will leave marks that will appear to be very dirty. So, don't do that thing. Instead use powder such as Nycil etc. regularly so that the skin is feeling cold only and doesn't appears a sweat and occurs into acne.