Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 75 Vote(s) - 2.91 Average
Julie! Help Please! Best face care regime of your products post full face laser?
01-13-2015, 12:25 AM
Julie! Help Please! Best face care regime of your products post full face laser?
Hi Julie and Friends,

A dear friend -- against better instincts and advice -- just had a full face laser resurfacing to get rid of deep acne, staph and other terrible scarring....she's a mess -- in pain, bright red and swollen like an balloon!

Which of your products would you suggest she use (4 days post op) and thereafter to maintain whatever results she might obtain?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Happy New Year to Everyone!!

Nita
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Julie! Help Please! Best face care regime of your products post full face laser?
Nita love!!! How are you sweet girl?!!! What a good friend you are... IF WE ONLY HAD HER BEFORE she did this!!!!
. First off... tell her relax ok? Tell her to try to stay calm,., and do not exert (no cardio for a week,. etc)
Do not use anything in my line.. maybe when its all peeled,. to maintain.. yes.. but thats MONTHS away..
I'm wondering if the laser tech gave her any 'take homes'. Usually they prescriber or dispense a serum or gel to use continually....

She should be cleansing with a saline solution to keep infection away., and then applying whatever salve they told her to use.
Whatever you do.. you must tell her NOT to pick or pull or do anything to that skin. Let it just sit and do whatever (OMG I HATE LASER CO2 peels)
complications are so high. Infection, hyper pigmenting, hypo pigmenting,. milia bumps, ugh the list is long (don't tell her this..keep her optimistic)

FIND OUT FOR SURE, get the name of the place and call yourself ..tell them you are her sister, otherwise they won't even talk to you. Find out EXACTLY what she had.. Tell them to reiterate to YOU what your 'sister' should be doing,. to maintain this treatment!!
((RED/BRIGHT BALLOON could be a simple IPL...))
but FULL FACE LASER,. gets really bad before it gets good. Most people aren't aware of just how awful they will look. (like a blow torch).. but what she does RIGHT NOW makes a huge difference in how it will turn out.
You literally use nothing except saline spritz and the 'ointment' they gave her (probably a triple antibiotic.)
You're a good friend.....
TAPE OVEN MITS ON HER IF YOU HAVE TOO lol.. its hard not to touch, pull and poke..

xxxxJule
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-16-2015, 12:25 AM
RE: Julie! Help Please! Best face care regime of your products post full face laser?
Dear Julie,

You are a gem as always -- kind, unlimited generousity and knowledge shared with everyone! God blessed us with you!

I just came from seeing "A". She's into day 7. It was an FX Active Ultra Pulse Deluxe CO2 (if I've got it right). Told to use 1 T white distilled vinegar to 1 cup water for soaking/washing 3 - 4 times a day. Using Un-Petroleum Jelly by Alba (ironically she's big on the
organic products and food!) all over face religiously. They said to use Vaseline. The swelling is down but still noticeable. She says she feels "like bugs are crawling all over my face." Doctor says she's "healing fine" as of yesterday. But what else would he say??!!

I also told her about absolutely NO picking.

She was told yesterday that she can take Zyrtec and Benadryl for itching. Another 3 - 5 days on the Vaseline. Ok to take walks now, BUT must stay out of sun.

I'm at a loss as to how to help! If you have any notions, especially of your great healing items, please advise!

I hope others can learn from this thread so they don't have to the hard way!!

Is her skin going to be ok in the long run, Julie??
02-02-2015, 12:06 AM
I hope you got my long letter (email) I pray she is doing so much better. Wish she had a before/after photo to post!! I hate slamming dermal treatments. Lasers, co2, I wish people would do weeks of research,. go onto those forums that are NOT run by moderators,. unfiltered information. Realself.com has a good forum for truth. Once someone does this,. its hard to even advise them on future treatments. My products work well with people who have peach fuzz, follicles and pores. That the secret to transdermal absorption. Sadly, LASERS kill off all follicles and can close up pores,. ONCE you've had co2, you are on life maintenance with RETINOIC ACID and low grade diy chemical peels.,XX
09-28-2016, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2016 01:43 AM by cherieangel.)
(01-13-2015 12:25 AM)aelsbree Wrote:  Hi Julie and Friends,

A dear friend -- against better instincts and advice -- just had a full face laser resurfacing to get rid of deep acne, staph and other terrible scarring....she's a mess -- in pain, bright red and swollen like an balloon!

Which of your products would you suggest she use (4 days post op) and thereafter to maintain whatever results she might obtain?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Happy New Year to Everyone!!

Nita

Speaking as someone who has had a full, fractional CO2 laser, I can say that in my experience, it was highly worthwhile. Sun damage and scars - gone. Textural and pigmentation issues - gone. Sure the recovery is no picnic and it burns like the seventh layer of hell, but it was no more than 10-12 days for me before it was all over. I had to do the vinegar soaks and ointment also. First few nights were totally sleepless due to the acetylene torch that was my face. Prescription pain meds from a previous foot surgery got me through. And while it looked horrific immediately post-procedure, it ended beautifully (for me).

I have used Julie's products since 2008 or so, and I haven't anything else since. I feel that the laser was what helped me attain the skin I have today, while her products have maintained it largely due to constant cellular turnover and deep moisturization. I do the peels just about bi-weekly, and I always will as long as I can get her products.

I would suggest the fractional CO2 laser to anyone who is really bothered by the condition of their skin and wants serious improvement quickly, but I would also strongly suggest maintaining with Julie's peels and other products, along with a clean diet, no smoking or drinking and adequate sleep. Working well for me so far....when people ask my age and respond by asking "what are you on?" when I tell them, I figure I am doing the right things!

Best wishes to all and may you love the skin you're in...
09-15-2017, 10:31 AM
you are on life maintenance with RETINOIC ACID and low grade diy chemical peels.,XX