Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 66 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average
Just starting to age..?
11-10-2014, 07:39 PM
Just starting to age..?
I am in my late 20's and am now showing signs of aging on my face. I decided to start a skin care regimen for it. So I need something that is for younger skin, that wont cause me to break out but wont dry my skin either. Any ideas?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: Just starting to age..?
I would try neutratone. It's very good for prevention and is a great moisturizer. It hasn't made me break out so far. Do you have oily skin or dry skin?
01-29-2015, 02:04 AM
Alot of serums have the neurtratone ingredient deck... for alot less than $100.. They bootlegged this off of DR. PERRICONE.
Its CO Q 10
MATRAXL
STEM CELLS (sorry thats pure BS, you cannot harvest stem cells, live,. and keep them. They say APPLE stem cells.. well thats PECTIN!!!
Pectin is used in alot of products!!
RETINOL. that is buffered retinoic acid.
VITAMINS AC AND E., well RETINOL IS VITAMIN A,. vitamin E.. (meh?).. and C.. ascobic is the cheapest filler I use!!
And hyaluronic acid. Everything in our shop has HA in it.
SO THERE you have it.. the entire ingredient deck!!

I have a 2 oz. bottle of INFUSION PEEL with RETINOIC, HA, COQ10 AND 12, UBIQUINIONE, VIT C AND MATRIXYL.. for $40!!

or.. MY other thought:
All you need is to turn your skin over .01 micron per cycle. You can do it manually or with a light exfoliant.

Everyone goes NUTS for the 3 in 1 micro exfoliation cleanser. You need 4 pea sizes, fingertip pressure and a sit time of 4 minutes. Instant
smoothing for crystal exfoliation. Retinoids go deep to bust up sebum,. The cleanser is cooling with a charcoal base.
Its like 3 products in one!!!
Biggest cult following,. and a hush-hush.. because its always on back order!!

http://www.perfectcomplexionskincare.com...rch=3+in+1
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-03-2015, 07:14 PM
You own that company, of course you are going to say that Smile. I've never tried your products but I do like the ingredients you use. I'm sure they work well. Do you have a free trial program?
Still, I'm probably going to keep using Neutratone and I do think that the stem cells work personally. The wrinkles on my face are much smoother than they were. And its not $100. I bought it off of amazon for $60. I think its worth the cost since the stem cells are in it.
02-05-2015, 01:20 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2015 01:22 AM by Julie Robins.)
haha! I am VERY open to the forum to use and try whatever they want. I am a compounding chemist by trade. Because of the severity and intensity of the line I can't do samples (because we cannot authenticate a users age) BUT I ONLY SAY that about nutratone because its a wee bit deceptive! Did your product come in an ice pack? Its refrigerated correct? I just don't buy it love. I have the data and ability to tear the ingredient deck apart. I hate skin care that is sold by hype. BUT.. does it work for you? Yes,,. and thats all the matters. Would OIL OF OLAY for $24 do just as good? Probably.
My advice..
OF COURSE KEEP USING IT DEAR!! I just get a little protective over OTHER PEOPLES hard earned money, when I hear stem cells, PEOPLE THINK its a harvest from a navel cord from a baby or something. That word should not be used when describing a piece of fruit. THAT urks me a bit!!! I'm glad you got a discount on it. Alot of people wouldn't think to GO to Amazon for their skin products (we are sold on Amazon but its cheaper to buy from one of the sites)..
Tell you what: meet me here when you're done that bottle..and we'll chat private and I'll send you a NON PEEL AGE REVERSAL... product to use. BUT FIRST finish that stuff up,. gotta wait 2-4 weeks. Can't integrate the items. I'll knock your socks off love!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2015, 08:48 AM
I would suggest you to use Solvaderm Ace-Ferulic Serum. Its a rejuvenating serum that promotes skin restoration and provides a powerful defense against skin aging due to sun exposure and environmental stress. This product is Dermatologist tested and clinically proven. For more information on this brand, you can visit Solvaderm's official website.
09-29-2015, 01:49 AM
(01-29-2015 02:04 AM)Julie Robins Wrote:  Alot of serums have the neurtratone ingredient deck... for alot less than $100.. They bootlegged this off of DR. PERRICONE.
Its CO Q 10
MATRAXL
STEM CELLS (sorry thats pure BS, you cannot harvest stem cells, live,. and keep them. They say APPLE stem cells.. well thats PECTIN!!!
Pectin is used in alot of products!!
RETINOL. that is buffered retinoic acid.
VITAMINS AC AND E., well RETINOL IS VITAMIN A,. vitamin E.. (meh?).. and C.. ascobic is the cheapest filler I use!!
And hyaluronic acid. Everything in our shop has HA in it.
SO THERE you have it.. the entire ingredient deck!!

I have a 2 oz. bottle of INFUSION PEEL with RETINOIC, HA, COQ10 AND 12, UBIQUINIONE, VIT C AND MATRIXYL.. for $40!!

or.. MY other thought:
All you need is to turn your skin over .01 micron per cycle. You can do it manually or with a light exfoliant.

Everyone goes NUTS for the 3 in 1 micro exfoliation cleanser. You need 4 pea sizes, fingertip pressure and a sit time of 4 minutes. Instant
smoothing for crystal exfoliation. Retinoids go deep to bust up sebum,. The cleanser is cooling with a charcoal base.
Its like 3 products in one!!!
Biggest cult following,. and a hush-hush.. because its always on back order!!

http://www.perfectcomplexionskincare.com...rch=3+in+1

I never thought of using a scrub. I always thought that those were not meant to be used on the face. I will have to check this out. Thank you so much. I been trying to find something that will brighten me up. It makes sense to "buff" my skin.