Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 45 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average
Oily skin
11-24-2016, 01:52 PM
Oily skin
Hey all,
Is there any connection between rhinoplasty and oily skin? Actually, my skin is a bit oily by nature and had tried different remedies to get rid of it. But nothing worked. I used
to wash my face 4-5 times in an hour to control the oil secretion which has zero effect on my problem. Right now, I’m controlling it by using some medications and oil based cleansers. Actually, I’m planning to get a nose job to correct the shape of my nose. Will it increase the oil secretion in my face? Recently I read an article on this ( http://www.rhinoplasty.ca/2016/10/10/wil...skin-oily/ ) . It says that after rhinoplasty, there are chances to appear swellings on the skin and this will lead to the overcompensation of the sebaceous gland. Is it true? Does anyone here have a similar experience? Is it a scientifically proven statement? Kindly share your experience and thoughts, Thank you in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2016, 07:19 PM
RE: Oily skin
First off congratulations on your decision to have corrective nose surgery. Before you actually get it done I hope you have explored no surgical contouring. Let me explain with a personal story and I can also answer your post surgical oil question. I got an elbow to my nose in college basketball. I could breath fine but the bump was painful to the touch. 10 years later after an X-ray I was told my nose had broken and healed on its own!! A simple procedure to shave down the hump would fix it. Well it was surgery. It fixed the bump and it was $7,000!! 10 years later it came back. Turns out the nose has memory!! Now let me tell you how I fixed it!! FACIAL FILLER!!! This is so fast and easy and affordable. 1/2 of a CC OF PERLANE injected painlessly on both sides of my nose makes my nose SO straight. WAY STRAIGHTER (is that a word? It is now) than the rhinoplasty bone shaving!! SO IF you only have a shape issue? PLEASE consider seeing a plastic surgeon about a non surgical nose job!!
Now i developed sebaceous cysts post surgically because I had to wear a splint on my bridge to keep it straight. SUFFOCATING the skin causes secretions to wash back into the follicle creating man made acne!! As soon as the tape and splint came off it went away!!!
PLEASE check out youtube videos for "Fixing Nose with filler" -- OH how I wish I had this at my disposal in 1990 instead of going through my RHINOPLASTY to fix the hump!!
xoxox Jules
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-04-2017, 12:22 PM
(11-24-2016 01:52 PM)wanderLx Wrote:  Hey all,
Is there any connection between rhinoplasty and oily skin? Actually, my skin is a bit oily by nature and had tried different remedies to get rid of it. But nothing worked. I used
to wash my face 4-5 times in an hour to control the oil secretion which has zero effect on my problem. Right now, I’m controlling it by using some medications and oil based cleansers. Actually, I’m planning to get a nose job to correct the shape of my nose. Will it increase the oil secretion in my face? Recently I read an article on this ( http://www.rhinoplasty.ca/2016/10/10/wil...skin-oily/ ) . It says that after rhinoplasty, there are chances to appear swellings on the skin and this will lead to the overcompensation of the sebaceous gland. Is it true? Does anyone here have a similar experience? Is it a scientifically proven statement? Kindly share your experience and thoughts, Thank you in advance.

(01-04-2017 12:19 PM)nicola_bop Wrote:  I used Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Body Moisturizer when I used to live in Reno and it worked fine. I'm still using it all year round though I live in a very hot country now. I also have eczema and it doesn't break me out. Oh when I'm not too lazy I put on Oilatum Oil all over my body when my skin is still wet before I put on Neutrogena moisturizer.

Use one drop of jojoba oil, which is actually a waxy ester and helps reduce sebum production in the skin. Make sure to pat your skin down with a towel afterwards though. Also try using diluted peppermint oil in some form; I have it in my soap. Both things are meant to reduce oil when given time to work.
03-09-2017, 09:47 AM
I was having a problem too with my oily skin before. But I was able to resolve it and thanks to the face mask I am using.
05-13-2017, 05:22 AM
I had very oily skin all my life and I figured there's not much you can do about it. The only thing that helps me is overdosing on vitamin A, but I don't recommend it at all, it's very bad for your health.
07-21-2017, 07:34 AM
That means you are oily skin, you need to do skin cleansing and moisturizing
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user