Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 86 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average
SERIOUS NOW: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT AND NOT GAIN ANOTHER POUND
11-09-2013, 09:33 PM
SERIOUS NOW: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT AND NOT GAIN ANOTHER POUND
I have always known the best kept secret in HOLLYWOOD. Do you remember when SENSA came out? You sprinkle this white stuff all over your food.. 'EAT AND LOSE'… biggest problem? PEOPLE USED TOO MUCH and gained weight.
What is the active ingredient in these SPRINKLE AND LOSE powders?
Quite simply, its digestive enzymes consisting of PANCREATIN, STABLE PROTEASE, LIPASE and AMYLASE .

This is where SENSA LOST THEIR MIND. SPRINKLING a digestive enzyme on hot food destroys the enzyme.

What do DIGESTIVE ENZYMES DO?

We eat food, but our digestive system doesn’t absorb food, it absorbs nutrients. Food has to be broken down from things like steak and broccoli into its nutrient pieces: amino acids (from proteins), fatty acids and cholesterol (from fats), and simple sugars (from carbohydrates), as well as vitamins, minerals, and a variety of other plant and animal compounds. Digestive enzymes, primarily produced* in the pancreas and small intestine, break down our food into nutrients so that our bodies can absorb them.

*They’re also made in saliva glands and stomach, but we’re not going to focus on those here.

If we don’t have enough digestive enzymes, we can’t break down our food—which means even though we’re eating well, we aren’t absorbing all that good nutrition.

Enzymes also break down FAT, SUGAR AND CARBOHYDRATES very quickly passing them into the small intestine before they can turn to fat cells.

How did I learn about this? My whole family has bad gallbladders. One day each one of them ate a french fry, or an onion ring (my mom 4 years ago) and INSTANT PAIN! GNAWING shoulder blade Razor cut mind blowing pain.

After each person lost their GALLBLADDER, THEY HAD dramatic weight loss. Almost TOO much. First and foremost the GALL BLADDER ACTS to break down your fats, carbs and sugar. When you lose your gall bladder you can't EAT those foods or guess what happens? YEP DIARRHEA. Nothing to break down the food.

Then they came out with these MIRACLE ENZYMES for people to take to help break down their food either to PREVENT the gall bladder from becoming diseased (me! me! me!) or POST surgery, so you could enjoy all types of food without literally pooping your pants (my sister! my sister! my sister!)

When the DIET INDUSTRY learned about the ENZYME FACTOR..they created the SPRINKLE DIET, THE SENSA WEIGHT LOSS phenomenon… but the quality of the enzyme is VERY DILUTED! Why? SO YOU RUN OUT AND HAVE TO BUY MORE EACH MONTH.

You can find A GOOD digestive enzyme at Vitamin World for $11.00.

Take 1 before every meal. Its guilt free living at its best. You're doing more good for your digestive system by ridding your body of the 'bad stuff' quicker. You can even sprinkle the capsule over your food (I wouldn't. I take it 10 minutes before I eat).

Pictured below: This is the brand I take. As with any supplement, check with your doctor.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: SERIOUS NOW: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT AND NOT GAIN ANOTHER POUND
Thanks i like it. Nice information
Find all posts by this user
06-01-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: SERIOUS NOW: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT AND NOT GAIN ANOTHER POUND
You WILL LOSE WEIGHT! EAT WHATEVER!.. and I've got proof of it right here!!
We all know that using ENZYMES to break down Carbs works!!! But I'm here to give you your SECOND assignment. Everyone watches DR. OZ.. he has a lot of good eating tips.. BUT he's endorsed so you can really get caught up in the hoopla.

My husband Marc gained 100 pounds 2 years ago after having extensive back surgery. He was put on I.V. Metobolic Sterioids. They caused his metabolism to literally shut down. Steriods create a cushion around injury, to protect and to heal nerves and muscles. BUT they cannot differentiate what is a GLAND and what is a NERVE.. so they alter everything. He went from 230 pounds to almost 350.
We tried everything. New BELIvique Rx. We did calorie reduction, walking was hard b/c he is still recovering. We did FULL ATKINS for 4 months and I was right along with him... so he didn't cheat. He gained 4 pounds in 4 months eating ALL PROTEIN, no carbs., no sugar.. and being MISERABLE..

ONE DAY walking into my VITAMIN SHOPPE.

MY regular gal came over to talk to me.. though she looked taller for some reason..
"Keisha?" I was happy that I remembered her name because at 52 I might look younger buy my eyes are a dead giveaway.. I would need her to walk back 40 feet if I wanted to read her name tag (true story).
She said "You notice anything"..
I didn't want to say the wrong thing to ANY GIRL..
I said "YOU LOOK FAN (****ING) TASTIC (yes I curse when I'm excited).

She said... GURRRRRRLLLLL let me tell you something...
See this Shit right here? (obviously Keisha has the same disorder of excitement cursing)

I looked at the BIG display of GARCINA CAMBOGIA, $19.00 for 1 months supply..

I recognized it from DR. OZ..

I said "Really? Honestly? How much did you lose"..
She said "I lost
45 pounds in 2 months".

I'll just type a bunch of stars because I had a rolling expletive reaction ****************

I bought 2 bottles.. plus my enzymes... And headed to the Truck where Marc was waiting..

(he is so skeptical about EVERYTHING..I was suddenly wishing he had gone inside with me)..

I said "Baby this girl who waited on me lost 50 pounds.. she looks incredible"..

He said "Gastic Bipass"?

I said no.. GARCINA CAMBOGIA!

He mimicked me... "Gardens of CAMBODIA?"

(OOOFFF I thought.. he's gonna make fun of it...)

I turned immediately into the HIGH PITCHED WINEY GIRL
"can you just please try it? please? please?"pleeeeease?

And he did. I keep them on the counter. Take 2 pills... 3 times per day.. TRY to take then prior to meals.....

I didn't even have to remind him. I asked him if he took his 'CAMBODIA"..and he said "Yup"... after awhile girls..you just give in. If calling this stuff CAMBODIA works for him..the CAMBODIA it shall be..

Today we are at our 4 month mark. His weight loss is 40 pounds. Not as good as Keisha... but for someone who was scheduled for a Stomach Stapling Consultation.... I'll take that 40 pounds!!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user