Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 72 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
Skin care!
04-28-2014, 08:46 AM
Skin care!
I used acnefree for 4 days......and then on the 5th day my skin became all red and flakey.....should I continue using it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: Skin care!
I am not familiar with that product... BUT most acne regimes WILL cause red/flakey skin. I THINK you should wait until you are non symptomatic... when everything quiets down.. THEN resume using it..BUT use it for ONE DAY and skip 3. ONE DAY, skip 3. This way you are slowly integrating the benzoyl or whatever the active ingredient is, into your skin,. acclimating you slowly.... IF YOU STILL become symptomatic,. then you might try using it ONE TIME per week. DON'T LEAVE IT ON either,. apply the 'leave on' stuff for just an hour.. after an hour, remove residuals. OR..... .BETTER YET.. if they offer a CLEANSER? just use that!!! Julie http://www.perfectcomplexion.net AND NEXT TIME, come see me first <3
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-17-2014, 06:36 AM
Acne free products cause it... but not all...
Here are some natural herbal product in market which help to get rid on acne.. and don't make your skin red/flakey...
I am used to Jarvis cream and serum; it is not a medicine but works like a medicine...

Jarvis Cream helps skin invulnerable framework to be at the most healthiest condition and Jarvis Serum enter through skin; actuate the dead platelets with the goal that the blood can stream unreservedly once more.

Try it! And don't forget to share your experience...

Check out my review on "Jarvis Cosmetics - best skin care" at my blog
06-03-2014, 03:30 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2014 03:31 AM by bethj.)
I go to Red Bamboo Medi-Spa and I love it! They can help with so many things from lip suction to botox and more. When you first go to a med spa, I know how it feels to be nervous and not know what to expect, but they will really do their best to take care of you! Has anyone else used them before?

One more thing, if you want healthy skin, then I recommend contacting skinnv. They are nationally renowned medical professionals, each with an artistic background. They can help with facelifts, fraxel, laser, fillers and more. I would highly recommend their services.
08-04-2014, 03:24 PM
I have not used the product to treat acne however, laser treatment, derma-roller and avoiding fried foods are quite effective to control acne disorder.

Laser hair removal Ludhiana | best Laser hair removal in Ludhiana | Laser hair removal Punjab/India
08-09-2014, 02:47 PM
(08-04-2014 03:24 PM)kelly Wrote:  I have not used the product to treat acne however, laser treatment, derma-roller and avoiding fried foods are quite effective to control acne disorder.

I feel we can not avoid fried food for long time... after all it is matter of taste... Tongue

Check out my review on "Jarvis Cosmetics - best skin care" at my blog
08-21-2014, 01:32 PM
Acne products have many side effects latest acne procedure laser treatment no side effects and pain less procedure.

Hair Transplant in Pakistan | Liposuction in Pakistan
01-08-2016, 09:27 AM
You got the same problems as Bekki.
This is Bekki before she started using the Jeunesse skin care line she suffered from adult hormonal acne. after 12 weeks she started to see a difference.

Need more info >> https://thitikanwag.jeunesseglobal.com/e.../LUMINESCE

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-18-2016, 10:44 AM
Scar Cream Reviews
Dull skin can often look lifeless and make your skin look tired and old.
Glowing skin will always be more pleasing to the eye and is also a sign of
healthy skin.Ance scar removal creams are helping you to get rid of scars.
It's so much effective for scar or pimple remove.Protect your skin from ance scars by using a best scar cream.
09-15-2017, 11:04 AM
actuate the dead platelets with the goal that the blood can stream unreservedly once more.