Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 90 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average
We are just getting started!!!
10-19-2013, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2013 08:38 PM by Julie Robins.)
We are just getting started!!!
Hello sweet friends and clients from all over the globe!! This Skin Chat site is a BRAND NEW site that I will contributing to!! Many of you know Chatter Time was bugged, debugged, and spammed so badly that I had to shut it down. During my struggle to build a more secure site I was introduced to the SEO CLOUD team and became fast and remarkable friends. They have worked relentlessly to build the most secure chat forum from the ground up. This site was built to keep YOU SAFE.. KEEP ME SAFE...and to keep undesirables out of our conversation, photos and most importantly.. OUR CONTACT information! How many times do you join a forum and MAGICALLY start receiving awful spam mail. You are not going to experience that here. You have never yet been part of a forum of this magnitude!! I'm so glad that you're here by special invitation!! The Skin Chat team is comprised of some very smart people who are here for you far beyond the realm of skin care!

My expertise that I bring to this forum is my exceptional track record to compound bioidenticals, proteins and peptides that are proven to reverse aging and keep the complexion (face) from thickening. I have owned and operated a skin salon called Perfect Complexion for 13 years. I started with 1 compound serum in 1999 and today we have more than 44 specialty products ranging from retinoic peels to infusions. Coming soon to my line are my new FLASCHE PEELS (flash) which are high percentages devised to go on-and-off the skin in less than 30 seconds causing .02 micron of the sub cutaneous to wash away and resulting in a huge surge of natural collagen and dna support (your own) while increasing your cellular metabolism (the rate at which your skin dies and regrows) This process removes flaws, imperfections, melasmas and lines,.resulting in NEW SKIN GROWTH which is taut, soft, colorful and less flawed. I'm devoting my launch to SKIN CHAT FORUM to be the first customers to use the new PERFECT COMPLEXION FLASCHE PEEL. You will have an option to try them and give me feedback!
I want to make myself available to you for your skincare needs. Not everyone likes to put their skin woes into print for the world to read. I appreciate that.

I work quite a lot but I will be here daily to check, reply and even make appointments to speak via skype at no charge or obligation to you. Consider me your ONLINE AESTHETICIAN!    
XX Jules
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: We are just getting started!!!
Hi Sweet Jules!
Yeah!! So excited for you, love the new skin chat forum. You know us, we love to chat about skin and find new ways to look beautiful and flawless!
Thrilled to hear about the new peels, let us know when they are available. So fun!

Have a good Sunday Julie, look forward to chatting with you soon.

Best,
Lizzy and Mary
Find all posts by this user
10-20-2013, 10:32 PM
I am so relieved to see you gals here!! The Skin Chat forum has no idea who you are.. but they will!! Your advice and contribution is so important. I wanted you to be part of this foundation.
Whatever time you have to give...I'm so appreciative!! xx
10-21-2013, 12:59 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 01:04 AM by CathyS.)
Hello Julie:-) Love the site and can't wait to read all the suggestions from everyone. Your new peel sounds fantastic (as are all the ones I have tried) Let us know when it is ready for purchase. I hope I am able to contribute some sort of knowledge, maybe in the form of experience in the use of your products. Will be back to check often
10-21-2013, 07:07 PM
Cathy!!!! Thankyou SO much for the support! Look at this FORUM!! FASHION?, MAKEUP, community, I forgot to tell you all.. ALL I KNOW IS SKIN CARE.. and most of YA'LL KNOW EVERYTHING that I know!! You girls are more than experts at this stage! So I'M BEGGING you to check these boards and lend a hand!! I always had this vision of a community with a foundation of powerful women.. and I think we've got it!!!
<3 xxxxxx
10-25-2013, 04:25 AM
Beautiful Jules!
I am so excited to see the forum up and running again!
WHAT!? A new peel!?? Something new to introduce to my clients! My Snowbirds are on there way!
Thank you for what you do. You have become such an important and dear friend in my life.
Just love you to pieces!!
11-07-2013, 11:08 PM
(10-25-2013 04:25 AM)damikmak Wrote:  Beautiful Jules!
I am so excited to see the forum up and running again!
WHAT!? A new peel!?? Something new to introduce to my clients! My Snowbirds are on there way!
Thank you for what you do. You have become such an important and dear friend in my life.
Just love you to pieces!!

we are going to be opening this forum up to the world very soon… I only invited under 30 people to join. We had to make sure it as safe, secure and zero glitches…

Love seeing you! HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart