Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 48 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
What about body acne?
11-10-2014, 07:38 PM
What about body acne?
I have a friend who breaks out on her back and butt. She has tried using proactive and while it works for her face, she still breaks out on her backside. Anyways, are there any products out there that work specifically for body acne?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2014, 08:02 AM
RE: What about body acne?
I had acne on my back for a long time, I started putting my hair to the side when shampooing, and conditioning, making sure the hair did not touch my back. After drying off I sprayed toner on my back, let it dry for a few min, and put a robe on before doing my hair so that my hair was not touching my skin...it worked!
09-17-2015, 10:25 PM
I use that Neutrogena body clear scrub and spray. It does make a diff when used regularly. I just put it on a loofah and scrub my back and let it sit for a bit.
09-23-2015, 10:21 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2015 10:23 PM by Julie Robins.)
Body acne is tough!! Mostly because its hard to treat and diagnose. Usually due to an internal issue,. since the little follicles and bulbs become impacted before reaching the surface. We tend to want to scratch a bump, not even knowing its there, and this can cause a double impaction leading to a boil. MY TOP recommendation to someone who gets acne on their back and rear is to ACTUALLY SEE A DERMATOLOGIST to get blood work done. Normally the type of test they run may show an slight elevation in white cells which denotes a very mild form of sebaceous acne, OF WHICH A 2 week course of specific antibodies could CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!! ANOTHER OPTION is a friend of mine who WORKS for proactive (she has been a client for years but I do not specialize in skin conditions so I NEVER recommend my line for this) Her name is ROSAYLN JOHNSON and she's an account exec. RODEN & FIELDS, that is very familar with Fitz-Skin-Types, Acne IV-V,. here is her Facebook https://www.facebook.com/rosalyn.johnson.56?fref=ts and you can write to her directly to get the EXACT TREATMENT PROTOCOL that RODEN AND FIELDS makes for this issue. Tell her Julie Robins referred you <3

Ok forget that link, HERE IS ROSALYNS site https://rvjohnson.myrandf.com/Pages/OurP...utionsTool
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-29-2015, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2015 01:40 AM by Britanica.)
(11-11-2014 08:02 AM)cassandraj_firefly@yahoo.com Wrote:  I had acne on my back for a long time, I started putting my hair to the side when shampooing, and conditioning, making sure the hair did not touch my back. After drying off I sprayed toner on my back, let it dry for a few min, and put a robe on before doing my hair so that my hair was not touching my skin...it worked!

I never thought to do that but it does make sense! I will have to share this with her.

(09-23-2015 10:21 PM)Julie Robins Wrote:  Body acne is tough!! Mostly because its hard to treat and diagnose. Usually due to an internal issue,. since the little follicles and bulbs become impacted before reaching the surface. We tend to want to scratch a bump, not even knowing its there, and this can cause a double impaction leading to a boil. MY TOP recommendation to someone who gets acne on their back and rear is to ACTUALLY SEE A DERMATOLOGIST to get blood work done. Normally the type of test they run may show an slight elevation in white cells which denotes a very mild form of sebaceous acne, OF WHICH A 2 week course of specific antibodies could CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!! ANOTHER OPTION is a friend of mine who WORKS for proactive (she has been a client for years but I do not specialize in skin conditions so I NEVER recommend my line for this) Her name is ROSAYLN JOHNSON and she's an account exec. RODEN & FIELDS, that is very familar with Fitz-Skin-Types, Acne IV-V,. here is her Facebook https://www.facebook.com/rosalyn.johnson.56?fref=ts and you can write to her directly to get the EXACT TREATMENT PROTOCOL that RODEN AND FIELDS makes for this issue. Tell her Julie Robins referred you <3

Ok forget that link, HERE IS ROSALYNS site https://rvjohnson.myrandf.com/Pages/OurP...utionsTool

Thank you for all this information. I truly appreciate it! Big Grin
10-06-2015, 10:13 PM
If you can find a bristle brush with a long handle, skin brushing helps a lot. I have seen my friend get rid of all her back acne in 4 months doing it 3 times a week.