Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 65 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
What sleeping time is best for beauty
01-20-2015, 09:16 AM
What sleeping time is best for beauty
HuhHuhHuh When to go to bed and fall a sleep is the best for skin care and beauty????
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-23-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: What sleeping time is best for beauty
It depends on what products you are using on your skin. You should apply an SPF in the morning and I apply an anti aging cream at night because that is when your skin restores itself
01-29-2015, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2015 06:44 PM by Julie Robins.)
At night your entire body goes through a process of rest and renewal. Your skin goes through a turnover,. where any surface cells that are ready to fall off,. do! Thats why we wash our sheets and vacuum our beds., thats what bed bugs eat.. OUR SKIN CELLS!! we shed THOUSANDS OF THEM WHEN we sleep,. It also is a time where our skin cools and cells that would be stuck to our skin due to moisture or sweat cannot hold on.. so they fall off. THE VERY best time to moisturize is 2 hours before you go to bed. Exfoliating is also a good idea at night before bed,. since you're going to peel anyway.. why not encourage the process!!! This is not just your face.. its your entire body!!!
If you apply moisture RIGHT AT BED TIME.. remember....those cells need to fall off.. and you've just applied CREAM to keep them ON your skin. This is a way many people get congested skin... just UNFAIR pimples.. that occur due to dead skin that ends up clogging up a follicle or a pore. If you've got a layer of cream resting on your face and neck,. the cells will just stay stuck.. you can't get optimum moisture under loose dead cells. WASH THAT OFF IN THE MORNING WITH A WHITE WASH CLOTH AND LOOK HOW MUCH DARK DIRT SHOWS UP!! THATS lotion and dead skin sitting on your face for 8 hours. A paste of dead cells. INSTEAD, do it a couple hours or even 1 hour prior and then remove the excess and give your face ROOM TO BREATH, open those cells up. Remember you've got GOOD STUFF THAT NEEDS TO SURFACE. PUTTING a cream barrier on shuts down BOTH processes of rate of new skin cell turnover! Its your CELLULAR METABOLISM.

The LAST THING I do right before bed is take a hot wet cloth and wipe my face down. It preps the skin for a good night sleep, clear all all the folicles and pores,. and allows the cells to breath, die, grow, and allows my own DNA.. collagen, elastin to REACH THE SURFACE!!!
WHEN YOU WAKE UP.. hot wet towel.. remove excess oil,. sebum and bacteria ( COS WE SWEAT WHEN WE ARE SLEEPING LADIES!!).. THEN a few drops of AMAZING DAY AND EYE CREAM,. ALL AROUND THE EYE... eat breakfast, feed kitties, BY THE TIME I'm ready to play 'MY PRETTY PRINCESS' in the mirror ... my skin has sucked up ALL of that residual cream.. Hot towel off the residue and ON goes the makeup!!! TRY IT this way for a week and see if you don't see a HUGE AMAZING difference!!! <3
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-05-2015, 12:03 AM
I actually love ending the day with hot water and starting the day off with cold. Cold showers and washes are amazing for bringing circulation to the skins surface while hot water opens pores and allows the skin to detox.
10-08-2015, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2015 01:13 AM by KellyF.)
(01-20-2015 09:16 AM)ybeccay Wrote:  HuhHuhHuh When to go to bed and fall a sleep is the best for skin care and beauty????

You want to go to bed with the sun or with in 3 hours of the sun setting and also rise with it as well.

(01-23-2015 10:56 PM)Chloesuchoki Wrote:  It depends on what products you are using on your skin. You should apply an SPF in the morning and I apply an anti aging cream at night because that is when your skin restores itself

This doesn't have anything to do with sleeping though