Hello Guest, if you read this, it means you are not registered. Click here to register a few simple steps, you will enjoy all the features of our Forum. Please note that nicknames are prohibited lewd or meaningless (no numbers or letters at random) and presented in the section for you to meet our community.

Perfect Complexion Skin Care Tca Peel - Tca Peels web shop online

Thread Rating:
  • 87 Vote(s) - 3.06 Average
Who needs a diet?
10-20-2013, 09:28 PM
Big Grin Who needs a diet?
Let's be realistic! No one, ever, would be plump, if she (or he) only follow ONE SINGLE RULE... NEVER EAT BECAUSE YOUR EYES ARE HUNGRYExclamationExclamation
When you prepare something delicious for lunch, sit at the table and eat until you feel hungry... Then STOP!!! Every bite after that is too much and will make extra fat. Do NOT continuing because it is tasteful...
Once created fat, is very difficult to remove...
If someone need advice in being thin, be free to ask me Angel , I'm floating around the house Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: Who needs a diet?
I heard (and I believe it to be true) that it takes 10 minutes for your brain to feel 'FULL'. This is why you get so bloated a few minutes after eating. You at 10 minutes longer than you needed to.
Have you ever taken a few bites of lunch and been interrupted. When you go back to your food you are FULL!!
SO WHAT IS THE ANSWER?.. do we all stop and make a phone call 3 minutes after our meal has started?'

Hey what about logging into SKIN CHAT.NET and posting after taking 5 bites? When you're done,.go back to your food..

wait!!!!"I'm FULL"..

**wow..what if that turned into the NEXT BEST DIET PLAN. JELICA.. this is your baby!! Make it happen!!! The SKIN-CHAT-DIET.COM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-21-2013, 12:04 AM
(10-20-2013 10:37 PM)Julie Robins Wrote:  I heard (and I believe it to be true) that it takes 10 minutes for your brain to feel 'FULL'. This is why you get so bloated a few minutes after eating. You at 10 minutes longer than you needed to.
Have you ever taken a few bites of lunch and been interrupted. When you go back to your food you are FULL!!
SO WHAT IS THE ANSWER?.. do we all stop and make a phone call 3 minutes after our meal has started?'

Hey what about logging into SKIN CHAT.NET and posting after taking 5 bites? When you're done,.go back to your food..

wait!!!!"I'm FULL"..

**wow..what if that turned into the NEXT BEST DIET PLAN. JELICA.. this is your baby!! Make it happen!!! The SKIN-CHAT-DIET.COM

I'll be happy to help! it works with me!!!Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
04-27-2014, 07:17 AM
(10-20-2013 09:28 PM)Jelica Wrote:  Let's be realistic! No one, ever, would be plump, if she (or he) only follow ONE SINGLE RULE... NEVER EAT BECAUSE YOUR EYES ARE HUNGRYExclamationExclamation
When you prepare something delicious for lunch, sit at the table and eat until you feel hungry... Then STOP!!! Every bite after that is too much and will make extra fat. Do NOT continuing because it is tasteful...
Once created fat, is very difficult to remove...
If someone need advice in being thin, be free to ask me Angel , I'm floating around the house Tongue

I am agree with you but not completely. Sure, we should not eat just because of taste.
I would like to add one more line...
We should take little diet every 3 hours (approx) and full diet at time.

Check out my review on "Jarvis Cosmetics - best skin care" at my blog
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user